I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

His right arm? He just placed it there, guiding him down to the ground. The force was so minimal it was like a feather touching carrot's shoulder.

There was no intent to harm or injure there. Toughen up, you guys are seriously embarrassing yourselves...

LOL. FWIW I don't think Lonergan meant to injure him but your explanation is hilarious. "He placed it there, guiding him down to the ground...The force was so minimal" You sound like the typical armchair supporter who has never played any kind of physical sport in his life.:eek:

LOL. FWIW I don't think Lonergan meant to injure him but your explanation is hilarious. "He placed it there, guiding him down to the ground...The force was so minimal" You sound like the typical armchair supporter who has never played any kind of physical sport in his life.:eek:

D Grade amatuers for Nollamara dont count spud.

lol at all the douchebags in this thread. Just face it you came on here ranting and raving about how you would annihilate us and you guys got r*ped. Then the only thing you can complain about is a tackle lol! Pathetic bunch of individuals.

So did Collingwood before we took them to the cleaners and you guys before the Elim. It happens, but yes it was a little over the top, especially considering our team's bipolar nature the last few years.

you'd be surprised old chum. Harden the **** up man. Maybe if you played a man's sport you'd agree. :thumbsu:

Loving all the big head bummers.

2 players down for the entire game. Yarran & Curnow played under locals after getting hurt early. McLean - well, yeah another player down. Essentially 5 players short.

Then we are missing 4-5 out from out best 22 including our #1 goalkicker and #1 tap ruck. You could also count the number of players in our side who played well on 1 hand.

At full strength were still the side who embarrassed you last September when it matters. Don't forget it :cool:

you'd be surprised old chum. Harden the **** up man. Maybe if you played a man's sport you'd agree. :thumbsu:

Then why on Earth do you think it's feasible to remain on your feet while you're bending down to pick up the loose footy and having an 80 kilo nitwit crashing into your back? Are you just stupid or playing dumb?:confused::confused::confused:

2 players down for the entire game. Yarran & Curnow played under locals after getting hurt early. McLean - well, yeah another player down. Essentially 5 players short.

Then we are missing 4-5 out from out best 22 including our #1 goalkicker and #1 tap ruck. You could also count the number of players in our side who played well on 1 hand.

At full strength were still the side who embarrassed you last September when it matters. Don't forget it :cool:

Coz that win ende d up being worth it :eek:

Ah the old injury excuse. Last year when we lost 2 players in the first quarter to knee injuries and managed to hold for the draw we didn't complain.

Then why on Earth do you think it's feasible to remain on your feet while you're bending down to pick up the loose footy and having an 80 kilo nitwit crashing into your back? Are you just stupid or playing dumb?:confused::confused::confused:

As soon as he felt contact, he fell. It all happened quickly and is hard to blame anyone here. It's a tough game we all know that, let it go and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. i'm on the bummers board lavishing them with praise, and i'm getting crap for it.

Self-effacing about your own club and pumping up the tyres about another isn't going to shield you from all of the crap that is rightfully coming your way. Nor should it.

This is the internet. Cop it on the chin and move on, son.

Laidler, Curnow and Yarran played out the entire game. Yarran got injured after Hurley so that's null and void.

We were missing our best forward/ruckman, our best swing man, our best rebounding defender, our best small forward and another 3 players who could all claim to be in our best 22. So does that mean Essendon depth>Carlscum depth?

Where we were missing our #1 key defender, our #1 rebounding defender, our #1 small forward and got our best key defender on the day subbed out by Qtr time.

Self-effacing about your own club and pumping up the tyres about another isn't going to shield you from all of the crap that is rightfully coming your way. Nor should it.

dude, i said you were the better side, want a bonus blowie as well?

ffs, there's no pleasing effingscummers.

dude, i said you were the better side, want a bonus blowie as well?

ffs, there's no pleasing effingscummers.

Maybe if you and your fellow crew didn't shoot your mouths off like complete uppity, arrogant w***ers before the game, the reception would have been a lot different. More like it was when we defeated Geelong last season.

here is my chin-can you reach?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back