I'm not falling for it this year!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Very tempted to burn a trade from Malceski to Harding. For one, Malceski is not playing the loose behind the player I'd hoped for at the start of the season and secondly, Harding is legitimately playing in the midfield and very unlikely to get a tag considering the class of Wells and Harvey.

I expect this trade to gain me around 20ppg.

But then again, it is Monday and I always want to trade on Monday's!

Im very tempted to pick up Harding... at 298k he looks like awesome value and I think he could be a keeper. Plus Adcock has to go, don't know why I got him in the first place, he is incapable of getting big scores.

Do you guys think Harding will maintain an average of at least 85?

Im very tempted to pick up Harding... at 298k he looks like awesome value and I think he could be a keeper. Plus Adcock has to go, don't know why I got him in the first place, he is incapable of getting big scores.

Do you guys think Harding will maintain an average of at least 85?
Geez, jump of adcock quick enough? He is averaging 69. Just give him time. He might go rubbish again this week against sydney, bu just give him a chance to prove himself mate.

you know what i'm talking about

scott thornton last year,

jared brennan the year before!!

well i'm not falling for it this year!!

to farren ray I say "not this year"

Farren Ray is playing halfback and is classified in the mids.
he's a hopeless buy :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
would have to emulate Luke Hodge to average 90+ (won't happen)
the top mids average 100. he's a waste of a future upgrade.

if he had of been listed as a back he'd be the buy of the season !!!

you all suck - i wasn't going to do it again - but now i want to get harding

the only issue is i need to use 2 trades

hill -> cheney (or similar)
dempsey -> harding

i think i'll hold off and hope dempsey secures a permanent berth and makes me a little bit of money - hopefully i can then upgrade dempsey to a mackie or goddard

EDIT: I'm not falling for it again - no trades

Haha Harding. Everyone please jump on!!!

Im happy to move down the rankings for the first few weeks only to reek the reward when the spud takes up his old role again.
I think that's a bit unfair. Harding was a pretty handy player before he did his knee, and although he took a while to get going last year he finished off pretty strongly. He's certainly not a spud.

I don't have him either, but thought about him pre-R1. I went with Raines instead :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would he take up his old role when he's been impressing in his current role?

I would say hes thinking that harvey will get moved out of the forward line soon and played further up the ground.. reducing hardings role a bit and forcing him back to his olde role.. Especially after harvey is doing nothing at the moment if north keep losing games and wells suffering from the tag.. They will need to get harvey involved more. But whos to say they may or may not reduce hardings role in midfield.. just speculation... but enough to scare me away from him.. I know a few north fans and they say they don't rate him to keep this level up.. go back to 70s once he loses a bit of form.. But they arent harding are they..

Haha Harding. Everyone please jump on!!!

Im happy to move down the rankings for the first few weeks only to reek the reward when the spud takes up his old role again.

amen, this guy sould get the spud 9 times out of 10 due to the trash ball he gets............why cross trade, u wont end up keeping him

ha!!
The fact that i am sitting 31,000 overall atm, does not phase me one bit. With the amount of terrible trades that people are doing, should be hitting the big time real soon.
trading out adcock...pretty sure you have worse players than that in your squad. trading out dempsey, pffft will only get better as the season progresses, played well against freo. But go for it people..make thos cr@p trades.

Why would I say that Harding is a spud?

Highest his averaged is 65 over 8 years, people are jumping on because they think he will average 90+.

His end to last year consisted of 56, 20, 45. Not sure how you could say he took a while to get going??

He also scored two scores of 100 last year in 3 weeks.

Dont say I didn't give you the heads up.

before he did his knee harding was played exclusively as a forward pocket

when he came back from his knee the forward line positions were taken so he had the chance as a small defender

now he is playing as a full blooded midfielder with a bit of time on the half back flank

has been our best player of the first 2 weeks so not sure why he would move back
make of that what you will

Well, theres a difference IMO.

Harding you would want to be a keeper if you had him. Skip, houlihan, higgins etc are all mid priced or rookie cash cows. Very different scenario IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not falling for it this year!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back