I'm really worried about this game

Remove this Banner Ad

robaba

Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If we win and then beat Geelong and Collingwood, we will be in the GF and it's going to cost me a lot of money to buy finals tickets.

I'm just nervous about this week. We have a habit of not playing well against Bottom 8 sides.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. I beleive we can do it - but let us pray for no injuries this week.

I'm not very confident either and I tipped the Roos this week. I hadn't picked the Roos in the last 7 games (except I picked them to beat Collingwood). Everytime I pick them, they lose. I hope the win this week. Go Roos!!!

I'm not very confident either and I tipped the Roos this week. I hadn't picked the Roos in the last 7 games (except I picked them to beat Collingwood). Everytime I pick them, they lose. I hope the win this week. Go Roos!!!

Your not a true North supporter are you?

So i take you tipped against us when we played Melbourne? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm not too worried about this game. I know we will win, i guess its just by how much that, I'm not sure about.

Weak.

Crap thread seriously.
4 to 6 guys knocking on the door for a spot in the side
Shaggas 300th
Hales 100th
Need to win to wrap up top 4
05 AND 07 finals still on our minds
Were playing at the G
Treadrea and Cornes arent playing

Why on earth are we worried. The only think we should be worried about are any injuries that may occur and the depth we have discovered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not worth worrying about tomorrow's game. Look at it this way, if we can't beat an undermanned Port side when we have everything to play for, then we have no right to be playing in the finals at all. Based on that premise we may as well all chill out!

I watched Port play Carlton three weeks ago.
Carlton made them look stupid, we then thrashed Carlton.
There is no excuse for dropping this game.
My theory exactly, as the ladder would suggest we are currently the fourth best team in the comp and we should play accordingly heading into the finals no questions asked :thumbsu:
Oh and guys can we please lose the pro geelong avatars my stomach is about to turn inside and eat itself if I see another one :D Actually until I realised who'se avatars they actually were I was wondering why all the sudden interest from cats posters in our forum :D

What makes you think we'll play Collingwood in the second week?

Nothing would make him think that. If we beat the cats we have a week off and play the pies in the prelim final.
I am not worried about this game at all. They are ordinary and we have to much to play for to let this one slip. Some of you need a shot glass of harden the **** up and a schooner of belief as a chaser.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really worried about this game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back