Imagine the West Coast Meltdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks are on the road again this week for a third 2 interstate game run for the year. One was self-inflicted because of TAS. This one and the first were not. We went from Adelaide to GC and now Adelaide to Canberra.

Anyway, it got me thinking, maybe we should ask the AFL, in the name of fairness, to get a couple of the interstate teams to play an extra game in Victoria next year. The only time they get 2 weeks on the road is if they get an away final after an away home game.

FIXture

Hawks are on the road again this week for a third 2 interstate game run for the year. One was self-inflicted because of TAS. This one and the first were not. We went from Adelaide to GC and now Adelaide to Canberra.

Anyway, it got me thinking, maybe we should ask the AFL, in the name of fairness, to get a couple of the interstate teams to play an extra game in Victoria next year. The only time they get 2 weeks on the road is if they get an away final after an away home game.

FIXture
I think it would give them an opportunity to see the sights and would put less strain on their bodies.

Play the Swans on week, then the Giants. Spend the intervening period in Campbelltown.

I think it would give them an opportunity to see the sights and would put less strain on their bodies.

Play the Swans on week, then the Giants. Spend the intervening period in Campbelltown.
It’s this kind of creativity that the AFL really lacks. Saves on travel, saves on emissions, gives the players a unique insight into the city they double up in.

Maybe the WA players could be billeted with opposition players 🥰
I reckon most of them would be up for it. They are always talking about how much they respect the opposition. It would really enhance that vibe

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine the West Coast Meltdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back