Inferno Devils Discussion Thread reloaded.

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry i havnt posting much

been pretty sick so i havnt been at my computer

hope i can get my spot at the top of the order back

I do have to apologise for you not playing Hawk, despite posting a bit.

It's just that with Hawks as our lead A/R, it's hard to squeeze you in. I may look at changing your player type to a Pure Bat in order to get you into the team, that is if you're ok with it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather her as a Pure Bat to be honest, Mr P@h.

GirlPower, whose place Hawkette will take, hasn't even logged into BigFooty this year.

And more importantly, that will mean there's still only one female in the team. We do actually want to win, you know.

Sorry everyone but I wont be able to post on here much so I think it is best for me to retire. I have been very busy lately even though it is the holidays but with school starting it will get even worse.

Sorry everyone but I wont be able to post on here much so I think it is best for me to retire. I have been very busy lately even though it is the holidays but with school starting it will get even worse.

Well i wish you best of luck in your studys :thumbsu:

Guys, please make Gilbert_Hodge welcome.

He's replacing Capitalist as a pure bowler on the list due to Cap trying to crack onto Bradesmaen during the mid-season break. Apparently some members of the team no longer felt comfortable with Cap around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Inferno Devils Discussion Thread reloaded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back