Team Thread Inferno Devils Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

At the moment, my thoughts are to go with a poor pitch with the following team based on performance and posting in the preseason OD series:

FC
Tuhob
The Maj
P4L
Steinglein
Mr P@H
crows
jabso
londontiger
TFLUA-tiger
DC

That'll give us 2 AR's and 3 pure bowlers.

I'll give Girlpower and metallica a game next match. I haven't really seen Armageddon or bomberland lately.

We seemed to do alright on the poor pitch and having the 2 ARs would suit it. However, I'm open to any other suggestion for a pitch. May be go with a normal pitch as a neutral pitch to start with?

I'd agree with going normal as a neutral pitch to start off with; although being a newbie round here, I don't really know what this team's strengths and weaknesses are, so maybe I should just keep my mouth shut. :p

Good looking team, great squad, quality players left in reserve.

Agreed with the decision to leave Armageddon and bomberland out, but if bomberland doesn't play, crowsarethebest must play as the spinner, although only an all-rounder, if a poor pitch is chosen, it's a good idea to have the two all-rounders to strengthen the batting.

Jabso was in great form during the pre-season OD series with the Warriors, so definitely deserves to play, and the posting has been up from the Jabizzle (as he likes to be called) :thumbsu:

Okay guys, there's a 'Reserves or Second XI' thread created by Joshhem, something like "Missed Out & Want To Play?" or something similar to that.

GirlPower, Metallica_Man, Armageddon & bomberland06, if you're interested in still playing this round, then register your interest in that thread, you'll get a game, and that way we can follow your form in that grade to see how you're performing. :thumbsu:

It's good for the comp, and for those who miss out on selection in the First XI can still play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Thread Inferno Devils Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back