Remove this Banner Ad

Mojo

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 18, 2007
Beaumaris
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey, bro's and bro-ettes.. :)

What unreasonable or reasonable infractions have you recieved from moderators due to an indiscretion on BF?

Tell us how it makes you feel and what, if any, desires you have to punch said moderator in the jugular.

Go nuts!

I had only gained one red card, for telling the Kangaroo supporters on their own forum to get behind the club! Get behind them and buy a membership which would entail go into a new set of suitcases for all the players as they begin their travel to the gold coast.

Not that good of a troll, but they had a zero policy on gold coast jokes.

one time i said that we would beat the hawks in 2006 on one the hawks boards, i got red carded for a week. imagine that, people are scared of the truth sometimes.

Hey, bro's and bro-ettes.. :)

What unreasonable or reasonable infractions have you recieved from moderators due to an indiscretion on BF?

Tell us how it makes you feel and what, if any, desires you have to punch said moderator in the jugular.

Go nuts!

Come on Mojo, your slipping mate. You should lead the way with your tale? I suspect you have one mod you'd like to have astern word or two with?

Rightio lol.... sounds harsh but, so did the eagles beat the hawks at the time?

yeah it was that game at the mcg. west coast werent going THAT great. by that i mean they lost 3 games out of about 14, so i guess thats alright.

lynch kicked 5 in a close one. also gardiners last game for west coast.

I recieved an infraction a few days ago because i said "what a stupid thread". I couldn't believe it so i sent a message asking how i could possibly recieve an infraction for this and if he were to be consistant he would have to give out infractions to every second post on BF. And to make it worse i wasn't even trolling, it was a thread on the AFL board and it was just one of those Geelong FIGJAM threads that have been popping up.

Dear SirJimi05,

You have received an infraction at BigFooty.

Reason: Minor Infraction
-------
"What a stupid thread..."

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire

There was a thread on the Tiges board with most of the talk saying how their young players were going to out perform out young guys leading up to the round 15 match.

I said something like regardless of the result our team was miles ahead of the Tiges and one game would prove nothing or something to that effect.

I got a warning for that.

Many

Posting a pr0n link, which wasnt actually a pr0n link, but a joke fake website, and it was a month:(

Saying essendon suck on the essendon forum
Saying Mal Michael aint known for his endurance on the essendon forum
Accidently saying the club which was involved in guttergate.
Swear words

23 infraction points all up

I had only gained one red card, for telling the Kangaroo supporters on their own forum to get behind the club! Get behind them and buy a membership which would entail go into a new set of suitcases for all the players as they begin their travel to the gold coast.

Not that good of a troll, but they had a zero policy on gold coast jokes.

they are a soft bunch over there....

i have had 4 Infractions and 3 were from those marshmallows... 2 in 45 seconds, may be a record, nothing real bad was said, all i can say is Hearts to Hearts has no real heart at all... lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm! I don't know about this thread, Mojo. If it gets out of hand it will be deleted.

No! Roughie. I have never ever given an infraction. I reason with peoples.

I have just given your Player Expectations thread a 5 Star Rating because of your quality work. This thread lacks quality and I really cannot see any purpose in it. And that is with deference to thread starter Mojo who, when he puts his mind to it, posts quality.

I have just given your Player Expectations thread a 5 Star Rating because of your quality work. This thread lacks quality and I really cannot see any purpose in it. And that is with deference to thread starter Mojo who, when he puts his mind to it, posts quality.

I was kidding mate ;) But good to see your reasonings.

You sound like my teacher!

I have just returned from a two week ban for getting two three point offences in one day.

The first was for avoiding the swear filter by using the word fcuking instead of ****ing. The second was for calling somebody "shitforbrains."

I have a number of other indiscretions too but am happy enough to absorb the risk of suspension because often I do (quite intentionally) sail close to the edge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Infraction tales..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back