Infraction tales..

Remove this Banner Ad

I got red carded this year...for this!!

Best 24 hours of my life.

That's some of the best stuff I've ever read on BF, Binxy. :thumbsu:

You should write greeting cards or speeches for political leaders. :D

Got one from Mad Dog for calling another poster - think it was a Melbourne supporter - a moron (or similar) on the main board!

Was so used to posting on Bay 13 (where almost anything goes) that I momentarily forgot the rules on the main board.

Glad/sorry to say never recieved one. Although I have had a post lined up for GC_26 that would be a doozey that ould probably ensure you poeple would never see me again. Thankfully (for me and perhaps you) I have had patience enough to never post it..... yet.

One red card, absolute BS.
One yellow card, banned from carlton board in one it:D it was worth it
And 2 minor infractions for bumping 'unnecessary" threads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe they have an honesty above infraction policy?

It sounded funnier in my head. :(

Ha! Ha! So true ... :thumbsu:

I keep racking up these minor bloody infractions! I guess I'm just going to have to try a little harder next time! ;) :D

FWIW ... here's my "infraction notice" - my quote in red.

---------------------------------------

Bee
BigFooty Moderator

Club: Carlton
You have received an infraction at BigFooty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear kimbopen,

You have received an infraction at BigFooty.

Reason: Minor Infraction
-------
There is no need for personal abuse. Keep it civil or stay away.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9813470

Quote:
Hey Parrot!

Nice to see that you're not up to the challenge of posting your anti-Hawthorn CRAP on Bay 13.

You obviously ARE a w***er, with absolutely no balls whatsoever. Sad. I almost gave you a little more credit than that.

All the best,
BigFooty

I got the following one, obvioulsy somone doesnt like being asked the hard questions....

You have received an infraction at BigFooty
Dear randy_stote,

You have received an infraction at BigFooty.

Reason: Mid-Range
-------
Don't post rubbish - especially on the AFL board.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9346471
Quote:
1) why hasnt kouta been charged with fraud over his career? he has stolen a wage from carlton for the past 5 years.
2) if caroline wilson re-commences her hormone treatment, will it make her balls disappear?
3) because he recovered from cancer, why do people say rama is couragous? its not like he invented chemo?
4) gary ayres was once described as a good driver in heavy traffic, darren millane was not. Why, since he failled to avoid a 12 tonne stationary object, has his legend grown to a cross between wayne carey and peter matera?
5) kevin bartlett, how could you do that, he is your son?
6) what did alicia horan know that meant gary ablett had to kill her?
7) alan didak, is he the first murderer to play in the AFL?
8) what evidence was eddie destroying when he burnt down his own house? see question 5.
9) would jason macartney have been burnt up as bad if he wasnt trying to get his end wet?
10) finally, when will travis cloke come out as the 1st gay in the afl?

Any help would be greatly appreciated?
All the best,
BigFooty

I got an infraction for using the word 'tank' on the Carlton board. Their supporters seem to have embraced the concept especially as they got Judd from it last season,but for some odd reason you cant mention the work 'tank'around their board. Or should I say an opposition supporter cant use that word. How ridiculous!
Got a yellow for getting a bit over-zealous in one of my posts. Usually I do well to keep my calm, but this guy really got under my skin. Patience isnt a virtue I have all the time:eek:
Keepup the tales though. This thread is great:thumbsu:

BTW can someone explain to me what exactly was going on in that thread with Binky? Hilarious but I couldnt see what was going on.

Started a thread about another poster on bay 13, yellow card:thumbsdown: some of the abuse on there is worse then a thread about another poster

Remove this Banner Ad

Infraction tales..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back