News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not listed as an injury in the match report on AFL site

I assume he would have pulled up sore, but a rolled ankle usually isn't that bad

Just wait for their injury report on Mon/Tue/Wed
Proves though that Jelly cannot play well, unless he's 100% fit .......most players could play unaffected by a taped ankle .....but there were signs of Gary Lyon there yesterday

Proves though that Jelly cannot play well, unless he's 100% fit .......most players could play unaffected by a taped ankle .....but there were signs of Gary Lyon there yesterday

Bit harsh comparing him to Lyon, he played out the whole game on a sore ankle.

Bit harsh comparing him to Lyon, he played out the whole game on a sore ankle.
He honestly didn't need to hobble as pronounced as he did ....unless he was trying to throw the opposition off

hmmm played sore and scores a ton - seems to play with injury better than Neale does

idk why players don't just pre-tape their ankles, are they that scared of pulling some ankle hairs out.

idk why players don't just pre-tape their ankles, are they that scared of pulling some ankle hairs out.
Was always mandatory, taping ankles even for training .....then there was a suggestion that taping ankles put more pressure on the knee .....but # of knees refutes that theory given so few tape their ankles now

Problem is players feel more comfortable not taping ....but when they do the ankle and have to have it taped, it's so foreign to them as they're not used to the tape ....and that then affects their play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make sure you name him before you pull him out an hour before the game you kent

The way my trades have gone this season, I'm fully expecting both Jelly and Hawkins to miss round 15. I traded both in last round lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back