News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1201898

Not sure how we drifted from footballer injuries & suspensions .....to Puppies injuries ???

The more I look at it the more certain I become that the puppy is running in its dreams and moving the human's hands rather than the other way around...:cool:

Not going to do any upgrades next year, just start with nothing but mid-pricers who played 22 games this season, then pray I have enough weeks pre-bye without needing 2 injury trades in order to save 16 trades for the last 8 weeks.

I realise I'm still not being conservative enough, but that's the best I've come up with at this stage.

Probably going to cost me a donut this weekend. TBH though I was surprised they challenged in the first place.
Can't plan around some of these occurrances .....the Covid withdrawl of Mills ...ouch

Any chance he doesn't return in round 23? Say they lose this weekend and they're out of finals contention, would they just keep him out? Surely not, right?

Imagine holding him and then he doesn't play in round 23, I'd probably break lots of things in my house

Any chance he doesn't return in round 23? Say they lose this weekend and they're out of finals contention, would they just keep him out? Surely not, right?

Imagine holding him and then he doesn't play in round 23, I'd probably break lots of things in my house
As the next Capt of FREO ....100% he's back after his suspension

Talk is he may even take over the Capt's role next year

As the next Capt of FREO ....100% he's back after his suspension

Talk is he may even take over the Capt's role next year
Yeah good call, thanks for the reassurance. I'm going to hold him and hope for a big round 23 score

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Toby gets off and plays this week, I'll consider bringing him in lol. Need a cheap forward

Missing a game over childbirth and photo is of him being held up by medicos. It's fu**in hard work this baby business but he's a tough nut and will get through this.

That image was just after conception :moustache:

Danger Cameron and Isaac smith all to play this week. Also mark O’Connor (Steele tag?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back