Injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Pat79

Rookie
Feb 16, 2002
I read in the paper this morning about injuries to Johnno (ankle) and Vossy (groin). Are they serious injuries or only minor???

Cheers,
Pat

Vossy groin is not an issue as far as I could see. He has been off with the injury and maybe he just didn't want to test it any further than he had to, as the game was ours.

Chris Johnson, is another matter. I have been watching the sites for any information.

Haven't heard if it is broken or ligament damage, but I am devisated. Chris Johnson is fast becoming one of my favourites. He collected 9 Brownlow Medal votes last year and he was showing some fantastic football. When he went down last night, I was sick in the stomach. He knew he was damaged, and I doubt we will see him early in the premiership season.

Brett Voss went down a knotch in my books. There was no call for Brett to be there in the first place, he started the chesting and caused Chris's injury. I know some of you will say it wasn't meant, but I don't care. He didn't let go of Chris and Brett clipped his foot and Chris landed badly. Brett wasn't even in the original altercation, he just had a go, and now Chris is hurt.

I felt that this was going to be Chris's year. He was going to show us some fantasic football and I was extremely excited about it. Now, I will be glad just to see him back on the ground.

Originally posted by katrina
Just been on the news CJ has ligament damage, he hasn't broken anything. YAH!!!!!

.....and they also said it could be only 3 weeks out! That would be great news if it is accurate!

He's having an MIR scan on Monday morning to find out the extent of the damage.
Anywhere up to 2-6 weeks ... and that was straight from the horses mouth.

cheers ... Kaz :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back