News Inside the NSA's War on Internet Security

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything you do is tracked. Both your smart phone maker and carrier know exactly where you are at all times and know exactly what you do with your phone.

If you haven't got anything to hide, then why worry?

I don’t have a Smart Phone. I have a iPhone is just used for Music and some Vids. So they be hard to Track Me;)

I don’t have a Smart Phone. I have a iPhone is just used for Music and some Vids. So they be hard to Track Me;)
So it's not a smart phone, but an iPod disguised as an iPhone to mask your scent from the agencies! Your awesome Dave, you have all the moves!

So it's not a smart phone, but an iPod disguised as an iPhone to mask your scent from the agencies! Your awesome Dave, you have all the moves!

Well the New iPhones do look like a iPod. I have not connected it to the net and just use as I said for Music and some Small Vids - Just a 8gb one

If you have any mobile phone, then your carrier is tracking you and can disclose that information to police. Remember when they tracked Jill Meagher and Adrian Bayley's phone travelling together after she was murdered. Solving one murder case makes it worthwhile.

If you have any mobile phone, then your carrier is tracking you and can disclose that information to police. Remember when they tracked Jill Meagher and Adrian Bayley's phone travelling together after she was murdered. Solving one murder case makes it worthwhile.

I actually disagree... Even as heartless as it sounds.

The freedom of billions of people means more to me than a means to apprehend a killer, when there's no evidence to suggest he wouldn't have been caught anyway.

At the end of the day though, it seems people are at odds and ends as to whether or not it's impeding on personal freedom.

I actually disagree... Even as heartless as it sounds.

The freedom of billions of people means more to me than a means to apprehend a killer, when there's no evidence to suggest he wouldn't have been caught anyway.

At the end of the day though, it seems people are at odds and ends as to whether or not it's impeding on personal freedom.

Well the Government is taking more and more away of Personal Freedom's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back