Inspirational Movie quotes for this weeks game...

Remove this Banner Ad

I think having J Kennedy Snr, Yabby Jeans and Derm talk to the boys before the game would be a great idea!!

As for quotes

"There may come a day when the courage of men fails, but it is not this day... Today we fight! By all that you hold dear to you I say RISE..!!

Aragorn at the black gates of mordor - LOTR

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live.. at least for a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM! - William Wallace (Braveheart)

*sheds tear*

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live.. at least for a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM! - William Wallace (Braveheart)

*sheds tear*

Oh YES YES YES

*sheds tear too*

its not how hard you hit, but how hard you get hit and get back up.....{rocky 6}

YO ADRIAN WE DID IT.......... WE DID IT........

{rocky 2}

:cool:

Don't reckon we should use the second one, Adrian Anderson had done nothing for the Hawks

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

i love it!!

"d'ya like dags?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"When you take that field today, you've got to lay that heart on the line, men. From the souls of your feet, with every ounce of blood you've got in your body, lay it on the line until the final whistle blows. And if you do that, if you do that, we cannot lose." from We Are Marshall

Not from a movie but from a Legend

"At least do something, do! Don't think, don't hope, do! At least you can come off and say 'I did this, I shepherded, I played on. At least I did something.'" John Kennedy Snr.

"At Rex Kwan Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo. You need somebody watching your back at all times. Second off, you're gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?"

Rex of Rex Kwan Do

Napoleon Dynamite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs ok I hope this works because I've been trying so hard to get this on this thread... This has got to be the greatest speech by a coach, in a movie.... CLOSE your eyes and just listen.... PICTURE the battle ahead vs the roos and I swear you'll be ready to take them on right now!!!!!! cheers and i hope you like it as much as I do

What now? Lemme tell you what now. I'm gonna call up a couple a hard, pipe-hittin' nxggers and go to work on the holmes here with a pair a pliars and a blowtorch. You hear me talkin' Hillbilly Boy? I ain't through with you by a damn site. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass.

Marsellus Wallace - Pulp Fiction

I'm allowed to use the 'N' word, I'm a black dude.

I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an IQ of 48 and am what some people call mentally ******ed. - Brick Tamland

Is it just me or is Brick Tamland sound similar to Rick Tambling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs ok I hope this works because I've been trying so hard to get this on this thread... This has got to be the greatest speech by a coach, in a movie.... CLOSE your eyes and just listen.... PICTURE the battle ahead vs the roos and I swear you'll be ready to take them on right now!!!!!! cheers and i hope you like it as much as I do

Class work B2B. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

T-T-T-T-T-T-TOOODAAAAAYYY JUNIORRRR!!! - Billy Madison

Don't like it......? No wait.......don't go....try this on for size.....

Go run over those Kangaroos with your car......and shit.......from no movie in particular......alright....from no movie at all.....

I'm not very good at this....please help me :(

please like me.....

Alright i'll go for the tried and tested.....

"Hey guys Brick killed a guy!..... Yeah stabbed him right in the heart with a trident". "Yeah look Brick i've really been meaning to talk to you about that...you should probably lay low for a while......find a safe house....because your probably wanted for murderrr...."
Anchorman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Inspirational Movie quotes for this weeks game...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back