Interesting Kurt Angle Interview About...

Remove this Banner Ad

abchawk

Rookie
Oct 3, 2007
NYC
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Kurt Angle Interview Video

Some Highlights:

*no blame on WWE for Chris Benoit situation
*was top paid WWE talent when he left
*was due to star in a movie before leaving WWE with WWE films
*thanks and commends Vince for releasing him
*wants to get into acting a lot more
*says can't blame WWE for talent life problems, each wrestler has to make own choices
*says he felt he was heading down Eddie's path if he continued
*doesn't rate wrestling ability at all of Batista and Mark Henry
*says WWE has too many 6'4" heavyweights but not enough high quality wrestlers

Kurt Angle is a twat whatever he says, nothing can change that

You think kurt angle is a twat???? IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

I reckon that it was a very well spoken interview. He was genuine in all of his responses and he gave some excellent insights into the world of wrestling and the politics involved.

You need to be able to remove your image of kurt angle the character and listen to kurt angle the person when you watch the interview. I do not no how in the blue hell you could see him in any negative frame of light after watchning that :thumbsdown:

You think kurt angle is a twat???? IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

I reckon that it was a very well spoken interview. He was genuine in all of his responses and he gave some excellent insights into the world of wrestling and the politics involved.

You need to be able to remove your image of kurt angle the character and listen to kurt angle the person when you watch the interview. I do not no how in the blue hell you could see him in any negative frame of light after watchning that :thumbsdown:

he ahs done many interviews where he comes acros like a real dick, this interview he seemed generally nice and insightful but some times i really dislike him

he ahs done many interviews where he comes acros like a real dick, this interview he seemed generally nice and insightful but some times i really dislike him

Havnt seen many of his other interviews but, yes was genuine in this one. Be interested to hear the lines and ways of questioning in the interviews where he apparently makes a tool of himself. Just didnt seem it was fair at all to have him labelled an idiot "no matter what he says". Just a personal gripe i have with people judging others on the way the may have acted in the past in comparison to there latest outing. Your only as good as your last performance and goin on what i heard and saw from kurt in that interview, he has my upmost respect until he decides to lose it ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting Kurt Angle Interview About...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back