domus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
This came from the same source as my much derided comments on what went down with Harry O and Bucks, which turned out to be 100% accurate. Does this mean that this news from the same source is 100% iron clad? Time will tell. For those who like a well sourced piece of gossip- Thomas is gone(Carlton) Jolly, Krakoeur, Maxwell, Didak, delisted and Heath Shaw wants out.

Not another one of these "source' threads. Who is the source, where did you hear it and so on? If you can't say then personally, I wouldn't even be writing these threads otherwise it's just another one of those rumours that could be put in the rumour thread.

This came from the same source as my much derided comments on what went down with Harry O and Bucks, which turned out to be 100% accurate. Does this mean that this news from the same source is 100% iron clad? Time will tell. For those who like a well sourced piece of gossip- Thomas is gone(Carlton) Jolly, Krakoeur, Didak, delisted and Heath Shaw wants out.

Heath Shaw wants out, Heath Shaw gets out!

Not another one of these "source' threads. Who is the source, where did you hear it and so on? If you can't say then personally, I wouldn't even be writing these threads otherwise it's just another one of those rumours that could be put in the rumour thread.
No worries. As I said, the info about Harry was spot on.

This came from the same source as my much derided comments on what went down with Harry O and Bucks, which turned out to be 100% accurate. Does this mean that this news from the same source is 100% iron clad? Time will tell. For those who like a well sourced piece of gossip- Thomas is gone(Carlton) Jolly, Krakoeur, Didak, delisted and Heath Shaw wants out.
There is at least one piece of good news among that lot, namely that Shaw wants out. No doubt he will do very well at another club. We will be doing a mini rebuild over the next few years which will give the player we get with the number 1 draft pick for Shaw a chance to develop. By the time we get around to having a serious crack at another premiership, Heath's career will be over. He was a very undisciplined player against Port who played a decisive role in us losing the game. Let him go but only for the right price.

If you don't like it. Don't Bother Coming Back until Next Year

This came from the same source as my much derided comments on what went down with Harry O and Bucks, which turned out to be 100% accurate. Does this mean that this news from the same source is 100% iron clad? Time will tell. For those who like a well sourced piece of gossip- Thomas is gone(Carlton) Jolly, Krakoeur, Maxwell, Didak, delisted and Heath Shaw wants out.

The fact that you state Maxwell is to be delisted losses all credibility in your OP for mine.

The club will surely do him the courtesy of allowing him to announce his own retirement.

The fact that you state Maxwell is to be delisted losses all credibility in your OP for mine.

The club will surely do him the courtesy of announcing his own retirement.

Not For Me. Maxwell Might Retire as I doubt we would De-List Jolly

The club will surely do him the courtesy of announcing his own retirement.

Maybe it's not delisted rather forced retirement??

Sometimes the end comes swift.

Club didn't do Buckley any favours when they ended his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard the Shaw one as well for what it is worth. But tied to that I was told Swan is out as well (I assume because with Dids/Shaw/Taz/Jonno gone, none of his mates are left). I hope Swan doesnt go, so glad you didnt hear that from your source :)

I've heard the Shaw one as well for what it is worth. But tied to that I was told Swan is out as well (I assume because with Dids/Shaw/Taz/Jonno gone, none of his mates are left). I hope Swan doesnt go, so glad you didnt hear that from your source :)

gee I hope we are getting pick 1,2 9 to compensate for all the losses we are going to occur.

I doubt anyone associated with Collingwood would lose sleep with the list of players you have mentioned.

Thomas - as I have posted in another thread is a fantastic result for us if we get another first round pick and free up $$$

Shaw - second round pick would suffice

As for the others, see you at the EJ Whitten charity match.

The tail will not wag the dog at Collingwood........period.

Where do ppl get this crap from? I think the club and the ppl that run the club have a lot more courtesy about them than to delist the Captain for the past 5 years. Jolly will play somewhere else for a year, Krak will play WAFL, Didak will retire and more than likely play in the SANFL. If Thomas and Shaw go then they will be missed, but as the club said if you don't want to be at Collingwood, then you won't be playing for Collingwood guaranteed!! Also we would have at least 3 first round draft picks as well.Maxwell will play next year, but not as Capt.

Well Swan played Forward most of the Season, So I think that is a Possiblity.

I guess Bucks might want to get rid of the Old MM Men and the Rat Pack

I didn't say I didn't like it. In fact, I love the off season but I'm sick of these types of rumours and people who apparently have a source but are always unwilling to name it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's like this.

But you should Know that every year at this Time you get these Threads and Posts.

I love it too and I listen to all of them but Take non Seriously until I hear something from the Club

Thomas CANNOT be gone as he is a RFA, now its the "R" bit that is important.
We get to match anything Carlton offer and until we don't do that he is a Collingwood player

Maybe it's not delisted rather forced retirement??
Sometimes the end comes swift.

Most areas have merit Loki and I figured the Op was heading down the stated road.

Nothings really breaking news either! Jolly 50/50 as to whether he would have already been delisted without us assisting him in finding another club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Interesting Rumour (was "News")

Remove this Banner Ad

Back