Rumour Interesting Rumour (was "News")

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible how far this club has fallen people use to love playing for us now people want out

Not true, you are talking about a group of players who's best football is behind them.

Some are premiership players who have struggled with injuries in recent times.

It would be derelict of the football department to further consider playing them at the expense of long term development of younger players.

These players leaving or being delisted sits fine for me.

Shaw for Mumford is interesting. Could we package shaw to gws for a first rounder? I think with toovey back next year, shaw would be a better player, but if we can prize a need, then let's look closely at it

Shaw for Mumford is interesting. Could we package shaw to gws for a first rounder? I think with toovey back next year, shaw would be a better player, but if we can prize a need, then let's look closely at it

Haven't thought of that. I think that missing Toovey doesn't allow Shaw to be as attacking and is often caught 1 on 1 close to goal.

We will not get Mumford bet it's Shaw for White which is just f#cking dumb

If we do lose Shaw I will be shattered his still got plenty left and it's not like we have a good record against small forwards

This came from the same source as my much derided comments on what went down with Harry O and Bucks, which turned out to be 100% accurate. Does this mean that this news from the same source is 100% iron clad? Time will tell. For those who like a well sourced piece of gossip- Thomas is gone(Carlton) Jolly, Krakoeur, Maxwell, Didak, delisted and Heath Shaw wants out.
T1Z0R.gif
Not sure about Maxwell though, he just signed a one year deal and Collingwood would not give the bird to a premiership captain 2 games out of his 200th...​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many people last year said that Cloke was 110% gone?

These threads never end well.

We all knew he wanted a 5th year

We have not heard anything like that out of Thomas

Thomas CANNOT be gone as he is a RFA, now its the "R" bit that is important.
We get to match anything Carlton offer and until we don't do that he is a Collingwood player

Excellent point BJ!

And if the Scum offer him $750K and it affects our ability to hold onto to future stars or negotiate for others what then?

Maxy told the press sometime back that he was already in talks for a 1 year deal.

Things change!

At the beginning of the year I thought he had one more year left now I think the game has passed him by and see him at the same crossroads as Harley a few years back.

If we do lose Shaw I will be shattered

same. people have short memories and just dont watch what he does FOR the team.

If it does happen Shaw will destroy us the next time the pies line up with sydney. Shaw playing unaccountable against our forward line? 12 marks 15 R50's, 30+ possessions and 10+ running bounces.

Mark it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Interesting Rumour (was "News")

Remove this Banner Ad

Back