Port Adelaide Power
ny7fpg.jpg
[/IMG]
ny7i8p.jpg
[/IMG]
ny7iv4.jpg
[/IMG]

Groove said:
ahh i cant be bothered anymore, sorry about the size people.
They're great pics Groove. Some really good action shots in there. I'm working on mine at present but none are as good as yours.

Oh come on, stupid facial expressions are awesome

Deluca looks like a young Primus in that pic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to say, Chaplin playing on Tredrea has me psyched. Roll on season 2006!

carlileandwillits18tg.jpg

Can someone with a dial up connection tell me whether this takes too long to load. It's 110KB which doesn't seem excessive to me.

Fantastic stuff guys. Many thanks for bringing the action much closer for those of us who couldn't be there.

Some observations (from afar) and questions:
Our big guys (the young ones) look big! Willits and Carlisle look as though they have frames ready for AFL footy. Chaplin and DeLuca look as though they will develop strong but leaner bodies, still capable of holding their ground. How mobile did these guys look? If Willits can play his size will make him a real asset.

Who is that standing Willits on the bottom of page 1, Toots? It looks like either Carlisle or Chaplin but I can't tell which of the two.
Also who is manned up on Lower after he marks (in the yellow guernsey)?
In one of the pictures, Giles is standing alongside a fairly tall kid: is it Bentley? If so, much taller than I realised.

Also the midfield/smaller kids we have don't look too underdeveloped in terms of body size. Perhaps Thomson and Eckerman are the smallest, but Lower and the others seem pretty well built already.

PJ Power said:
Who is that standing Willits on the bottom of page 1, Toots? It looks like either Carlisle or Chaplin but I can't tell which of the two.
Carlile had him all day
PJ Power said:
Also who is manned up on Lower after he marks (in the yellow guernsey)?
I think that's Bentley
PJ Power said:
In one of the pictures, Giles is standing alongside a fairly tall kid: is it Bentley? If so, much taller than I realised.
Minson - he played full back on Giles for most of the game

Yep that's Carlile on Willits. Carlile is also in Groove's pics in post #3 alongside Adam Thomson.

I was surprised to see Carlile body Willits under the flight of the ball on several occasions, seeing as Bruce is 100kg and known for his strength.

Remove this Banner Ad

Internal photos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back