Internal photos

Remove this Banner Ad

snap-shot said:
need some of you guys in the photos now!

That's me in the teal t shirt in front of the souvenir tent on the left, about halfway down to the fence ... :p

img0040w3cv.jpg

Toots, please chose another photo. I haven't been allowed to drink for a few weeks now. :eek: :D

Ford Fairlane said:
That's me in the teal t shirt in front of the souvenir tent on the left, about halfway down to the fence ... :p

:p wow...;)

Pfft.. all I do is say it would be nice to see some of the pictures of you guys enjoying yourself at the day - since i didn't go, and I get shot down or have sacastic remarks! :thumbsu: go me! :p

I think you will find that PAFC2004 is in that same picture as Ford Fairlaine, person in the bottom right hand corner - looks similar at least anyway.

Also you can see me underneath the score on the scoreboard, next to me are powerstufff kids.

blackdiamond said:
I think you will find that PAFC2004 is in that same picture as Ford Fairlaine, person in the bottom right hand corner - looks similar at least anyway.

Also you can see me underneath the score on the scoreboard, next to me are powerstufff kids.

Yeah, and I'm just cut out of it

Toots
You must be pleased. Considering the glare/shadow probs, and your having to anticipate your subject by 1/2 a sec or so, you've got some really good shots. Is it just me or do I see a bit of a focus on Willits?

snap-shot said:
:p wow...;)

Pfft.. all I do is say it would be nice to see some of the pictures of you guys enjoying yourself at the day - since i didn't go, and I get shot down or have sacastic remarks! :thumbsu: go me! :p

Ahhh Snappy, there was no sarcasm intended ... as they might say in Duke County, it was jest a bit of funnin' ;) .. yee hah!

Powerstufff said:
Toots
You must be pleased. Considering the glare/shadow probs, and your having to anticipate your subject by 1/2 a sec or so, you've got some really good shots. Is it just me or do I see a bit of a focus on Willits?
Cheers Powerstufff. I didn't set out to focus on Willits but with the sun coming from the west, standing in the forward pocket at that end was best for me. I did get interested in watching Willits go about his work. He was generally on the move, patrolling around near the goalsquare requiring Carlile to constantly pay attention. When the ball was coming into attack he presented well with short leads. He caught Carlile off guard a few times and Alipate has some work to do on his defensive skills at this level. Not saying that he was disgraced but Willits got the better of him for sure.

(I hope the club does Willits a favour and replaces his player profile pic on the website.)

apple said:
Great quality flicks Groove - what camera are you using?

I asked groove this the other day, he didn't know as he borrowed it from his father, but Looking at the photo's data its from a Nikon D50 - at $1295 with lens.

apple said:
What injury did Tredrea have to his knee to need it taped up like that?

He always has his knee strapped since he dislocated his knee cap about 2 times, last time as in the Wizard Cup against the Crows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ford Fairlane said:

img0040w3cv.jpg

Thats me right in focus... aint saying which one though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Internal photos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back