Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats a bit funny to say the least.

What is your take on the 2024 Presidential election?
Ohhh it gets funnier—a certain Crows fan may be entering the fray.

Perhaps we should do a poll first though…

Should he/shouldn’t he (i.e has he lost his mind/ or not)

😂

As for the other, my choice in the presidential election is easily discernible from the few times I commented in these types of threads—so wouldn’t surprise anyone I imagine

How many pro Hamas students in the USA have seen or know about scenes like this.

Wow, you actually think that is disgraceful.

Like to know your opinion on approx. 13,800 children being killed by Israeli forces in Gaza?

Yes being naked and beaten by sticks is disgraceful but I'm not sure where you put genocide.

I'm not pro-Palestine but if anyone thinks Israel shouldn't be answerable either I've got a bridge to sell to you. They are as bad as each other.

Like to know your opinion on approx. 13,800 children being killed by Israeli forces in Gaza?

Yes being naked and beaten by sticks is disgraceful but I'm not sure where you put genocide.

I'm not pro-Palestine but if anyone thinks Israel shouldn't be answerable either I've got a bridge to sell to you. They are as bad as each other.
I think we both know why he had little care for Palestinian children.

But the US needs to put a stop to this conflict and someone in the middle east needs to step up in supporting Palastine sans Hamas.

And yet Hamas use their women and children as shields. They are at minimum, equally to blame for this shitstorm of inhumanity.

And yet Hamas use their women and children as shields. They are at minimum, equally to blame for this shitstorm of inhumanity.

Both sides are equal to blame but I doubt this will be resolved. It isn’t in either sides interests to resolve unfortunately.

Parody but totally true. The Uni's must have a covid mandate still with all those masks on.:cool:

Genocide Joe says :thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be free 🇵🇸

I don't know Australians in this thread are lapping up US State Department propaganda and random racists on twitter (Catturd) with unironically linking Fox News articles.

Thats not the rabbit hole you might want to go down. Extreme LWNJ. Team Commie.

There were many peaceful student protests, as is their right in a free society but in some campuses it got way out of hand and destructive. That is not good at all for their cause or any cause.
The destruction was totally unacceptable in my mind.
But I repeat, there were agitators on both sides, extreme right and extreme left.
More fuel to be used for Trump to bring in an authoritarian government, no doubt.
Are you in favour of authoritarianism?
Do you think people will retain their free rights with authoritarianism?
Every argument from you is commie commie commie.
What thinks you of authoritarian governments like Trump wants to lead?
What do you think?
This is where it is so weird. The party of ‘freedom’ seems to want to take away people’s rights.
Make that make sense.

Yet MAGA seem to think having a dictator is something to aspire to.
Apart from Trump and his white nationalist GOP oppressing those they don’t like, ie blacks, immigrants, gays, women, so that straight white Christian males and racists can feel superior in some way, they are in for a rude surprise if they think their own lives will improve in any way or that their own lauded freedom will remain.
Of course that is apart from the US oligarchs.
The everyday MAGA is truly a fool and a mere tool.
The Georgia situation is reminiscent of Maidan 2014.

Last edited:

For those who follow the UK, the Torys for smashed. Its incredible how they have imploded.

If you want a laugh, look up the melt down about the London mayor race.

A lot of white RWNJs very upset right now.

For those who follow the UK, the Torys for smashed. Its incredible how they have imploded.

And... as with the Queensland LNP, their proposed solution is to move even further to the right, regaining a small number of voters while alienating 10x as many in the centre.

And... as with the Queensland LNP, their proposed solution is to move even further to the right, regaining a small number of voters while alienating 10x as many in the centre.
A bit like here in Australia with the LNP, it looks like the Tories are looking at what they are losing to the right, rather than what they are losing the left (as in towards the centre).

going to be an interesting election to watch

A bit like here in Australia with the LNP, it looks like the Tories are looking at what they are losing to the right, rather than what they are losing the left (as in towards the centre).

going to be an interesting election to watch
The big question is whether or not the Tories will require a party room bigger than your average phone box? At this stage they're looking at a wipeout of proportions recently seen in WA state elections.

Last edited:

Those morons in the UK thinking Brexit was a good idea.

The big question is whether or not the Tories will require a party room bigger than your average phone box. At this stage they're looking at a wipeout of proportions recently seen in WA state elections.
I read in one of the Articles that a Tory mayor who retained his didn't run his platform as a Tory

That really can't be a good sign.

Mind you, I'm not sure what Labor 1. Have to offer (Starmer is better than their last leader Corbyn, but so is a brick) and 2. What levers post Brexit they have to pull to get them out of the place they are.

I guess it will be a start remembering your constituents exist and are human.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back