Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

WHAT?!

Yeah nah. I'm a certified Trump detester but this? No.

Well documented rape of girls? Girls or women? ie children or adults?

As far as I know Trump has never been found guilty of rape in a court of law. Civil case maybe.
Here a little more info on trumps crimes against children

Note well, this info is circulating and trump isn't litigating against anyone sharing it

WHAT?!

Yeah nah. I'm a certified Trump detester but this? No.

Well documented rape of girls? Girls or women? ie children or adults?

As far as I know Trump has never been found guilty of rape in a court of law. Civil case maybe.
Not sure how you explain this ..?

The article below was in 2021. Since the recent release of more of the Epstein files, as mentioned in another tweet posted earlier, trump has apparently been to Epsteins island 69 times

Here's a few

He's paid off people, in cases massive amounts of money. In 1 case I read around $16M

Katie Johnson (and her family) pressed charges, but ultimately dropped the case after systematic death threats

I really wouldn't put it past him, and I know he has money, but if these were proven real cases why hasn't he been convicted of anything?

How do we know this is not fake? Where are the records held and who has access to them to certify this is what happened?

Look, I'm not defending Trump. It is simply incomprehensible that anyone could get away with this many 'jailable' acts.

I don't know the finer details of how the law works here nor in the US but surely acts of these kinds don't need for the victims to press charges for a prosecution to go ahead.

??

I really wouldn't put it past him, and I know he has money, but if these were proven real cases why hasn't he been convicted of anything?

How do we know this is not fake? Where are the records held and who has access to them to certify this is what happened?

Look, I'm not defending Trump. It is simply incomprehensible that anyone could get away with this many 'jailable' acts.

I don't know the finer details of how the law works here nor in the US but surely acts of these kinds don't need for the victims to press charges for a prosecution to go ahead.

??
Victims need to press charges. He's had people following him around silencing people with money and death threats

And again, this is 1 of the most litigious men in history. All of this is being published across twitter, with in some cases 10 of millions of views. No one is denying it

Like the 1 of the fathers of the children he's r*ped or sexually assaulted?

Notice the use of children. The f*cker has also r*ped and sexually assaulted a number of boys, as well as the well documented girls he's r*ped
You're disgusting...

trump is disgusting

People like you are enablers, and are just as guilty

You are disgusting
You really need help...

There's derangement syndrome but you're next level.

Victims need to press charges. He's had people following him around silencing people with money and death threats

And again, this is 1 of the most litigious men in history. All of this is being published across twitter, with in some cases 10 of millions of views. No one is denying it
Sweet baby Jesus I must be living under a rock.

Any evidence of Trumpites negating these? Or do they just dismiss, deny and ignore it?

You really need help...

There's derangement syndrome but you're next level.
Perhaps I don't want to live in world where trump is the leader of "the free world"

Perhaps I realise that the expression "the free world" will become an oxymoron if trump is re-elected?

Here a little more info on trumps crimes against children

Note well, this info is circulating and trump isn't litigating against anyone sharing it

Well, if "TrumpisTreason" is tweeting it without citations then it must obviously be true /s

There is a US Politics thread on the Conspiracies board for this kind of stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m more concerned with Trump’s MAGA supporters now.

They will go Defcon 1 now.

Already Trump has supposedly released a tweet “I will never surrender”.

Country needs healing at the moment but that will be beyond a dementia ridden, narcissist individual unfortunately. Expect him to ramp the ranting up over coming days.

And already, tshirts on sale already. **** me!

Last edited:
I’m more concerned with Trump’s MAGA supporters now.

They will go Defcon 1 now.

Already Trump has supposedly released a tweet “I will never surrender”.

Country needs healing at the moment but that will be beyond a dementia ridden, narcissist individual unfortunately. Expect him to ramp the ranting up over coming days.

And already, tshirts on sale already. **** me!

Interesting the difference is response from the democrats.

It would be amusing if MAGA responded with more violence, Biden would be immune ordering them wiped out.

Well, if "TrumpisTreason" is tweeting it without citations then it must obviously be true /s

There is a US Politics thread on the Conspiracies board for this kind of stuff.
You're pretty social media savvy

Did you ever stop for a moment to question why posts like this haven't been community noted 4-5 days after being posted?

The info has come from the latest release of the Epstein Files

I have yet to see anyone online dispute it

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back