Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Capturing El Mayo is huge... as many believe he has been the true head, even when El Chapo was in his prime.

Rumoured he had paid off American authorities to stay out of trouble til now.
Trump will probably pardon him. That’s what Trump does for criminals (especially if they can come up with a million dollar payment.) Corrupt as hell.

To those that remember this guy. William Calley led his U.S. Army platoon into the Vietnamese hamlet of My Lai and carried out one of the worst war crimes in American military history, has died aged 80.
American soldiers killed 504 people March 16, 1968
I don't think he will be missed.

Got enough write in votes (needed 461)

So am on the ballot in November but got a whole lot of work to do…

httpswww.cochise.az.govDocumentCenterView19046Primary-2024-First-Post-PDF.jpeg

I see the Harris honeymoon is continuing.

The issue for Trump is he has a ceiling. Harris not so much.

Trumps popularity was all on the back of Bidens lack of popularity in his presidential term. Mostly on the back of his age and cognitive abilities. What I think many voters will find is Trumps age is really going to become a focus as his cognitive decline and health issues get exposed in comparison to a much younger Harris.

AmericanCrow What does this all mean?
So here in my county, the incumbent 2 term Republican, failed to get enough signatures to appear on the ballot.

It became an open race—his Chief Deputy and another Republican declared their candidacy. I did so on Democrat side.

We were all write-in candidates for primary on respective ballots. First hurdle was a threshold amount of votes—then on Republican side they needed to beat the other.

Zucco and myself advanced to general election where we will now appear on the ballots by name/party.

I am in a +6 or so red county…but the numbers (with about 1200 left to be counted today) tell a very interesting story…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you look at “not assigned” totals—those are ballots which contained vote for ineligible person

(Undervotes are those ballots returned blank on county attorney line)

Remember we were all write ins

So, safe to assume a good majority of the Republican “not assigned” were miss-votes for me.

Bottom line—race is a toss up

But I got work to do….

If you look at “not assigned” totals—those are ballots which contained vote for ineligible person

(Undervotes are those ballots returned blank on county attorney line)

Remember we were all write ins

So, safe to assume a good majority of the Republican “not assigned” were miss-votes for me.

Bottom line—race is a toss up

But I got work to do….
Good luck mate, hope it falls your way

Last edited:
It was quite something to watch. For once in his life he was asked hard hitting questions and he ranted and raged about the unfairness of it all and then halfway through his allotted hour his campaign staff panicked and pulled the plug on the interview before he did more damage🤣

If only someone else could occasionally put him on the spot like that.

So let me get this right - Trump wonders whether Kamala is an Asian or Black person. The thing is she is both being from Indian mother and Jamaican father.

Now for Trump, I wonder whether he is an idiot or a moron. The thing is he is both as well.

Did anyone actually listen to him? All he has is abuse and put downs. Never discusses policy, just goes off with random rants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back