Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

where have the trump supporters here gone?
there wasnt many but I am wanting to have a very respectful - no name calling / shit stirring - debate about policies and relative performance and even invited someone the other day but they are seemingly not wanting to engage. I am not sure why if they are passionate about Trump and we all keep things totally respectful.

there wasnt many but I am wanting to have a very respectful - no name calling / shit stirring - debate about policies and relative performance and even invited someone the other day but they are seemingly not wanting to engage. I am not sure why if they are passionate about Trump and we all keep things totally respectful.
Good luck with that, you are talking about posters who post things about the great replacement theory, believe the 2020 election was stolen, think all people from Mexico are either criminals or sex offenders , think everything is communist.....or as per the latest post, don't really understand much.

Last edited:
Just in case you weren't sure what thought about Elmo

Perhaps Elon could take one of his shuttles to Mars & take Trump with him to be President of Mars...

The problem is they have nothing to debate. All his policies are trash. There is no sound policy he has produced besides tax cuts and even then there is no way he can spend what he wants to spend while providing tax cuts. So they have to resort to baseless Trump lies and because they have all been fact checked they get all offended we dont just believe what they say.

Ive said previously im at the stage now where i believe its just one massive troll and joke. No chance even the modestly intelligent even believe a third of the lies that come out. Thats why there is no debate because there is no passion. At least during the last campaign they could argue some of his presidential record.

Perhaps Elon could take one of his shuttles to Mars & take Trump with him to be President of Mars...

He only aligned himself to Trump so he can be a defacto ruler and bribe policy and tax cuts that will set his companies up for the next decade. Trump is for sale. This is all it is and everyone knows it. Even MAGA but they know who Trump is and accept and excuse this. Even though it is outright illegal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back