Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate keep that to Aussie politics thread but your thoughts on Trump Jnrs IG post with a hammer and underpants taking the piss out of permanently damaged Pelosis husband.

Is there ANY way you can justify this?
WTF are you on about, I wasn't aware you can tell other posters what and where they can post, I've paid my Big Footy subscription and don't make a point of posting offensive material like some others, Do yourself a big favour and get off my case because it's obvious I have no interest in interacting with you.

WTF are you on about, I wasn't aware you can tell other posters what and where they can post, I've paid my Big Footy subscription and don't make a point of posting offensive material like some others, Do yourself a big favour and get off my case because it's obvious I have no interest in interacting with you.
All good but nice way of avoiding the question. Will leave it with you

Why is Harris shit?
dont hold your breath awaiting an answer but WHATEVER she becomes it wont be as bad as the WORST EVER PRESIDENT. Trumpy voted worse even than the Pres who got so pissed on the night of his election victory that he stayed out all night in the cold and got pneumonia and died within a few weeks!

Donald Trump finished 45th and rock bottom of a list ranking US presidents by greatness, trailing even “historically calamitous chief executives” who failed to stop the civil war or botched its aftermath

Rottinghaus, of the University of Houston, and Vaughn, from Coastal Carolina University, considered responses from 154 scholars, most connected to the American Political Science Association.

Abraham Lincoln, who won the civil war and ended slavery, was ranked first, ahead of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who saw the US through the Great Depression and the second world war. Next came George Washington, the first president, who won independence from Britain, then Teddy Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson and Harry Truman.

Barack Obama, the first Black president, to whom Biden was vice-president between 2009 and 2017, was seventh, up nine places.

Trump is a uniquely divisive figure, his legislative record slim, his refusal to accept defeat by Biden leading to a deadly attack on Congress, and his post-presidential career dogged by 91 criminal charges arising from actions in office or on the campaign trail.

In the presidential survey, Trump is also ranked behind “such lowlights as Franklin Pierce, Warren Harding and William Henry Harrison, who died a mere 31 days after taking office,” Rottinghaus and Vaughn wrote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back