Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

clean up dog GIF
Of course you woulnā€™t understand those characteristics. Especially when Catturd is your hero and moral compassšŸ˜€

FMD - have a listen to this POS

This is the same POS that released 5000 members of the Taliban, wait for it .... for f*cking nothing

It has been a systematic push to remove voters from rolls as Republicans gain access to Secretary of State spots.

They aggressively whittle down rolls. Unfortunately, Ohio is now little more than Alabamaā€”North

It has been a systematic push to remove voters from rolls as Republicans gain access to Secretary of State spots.

They aggressively whittle down rolls. Unfortunately, Ohio is now little more than Alabamaā€”North

I dont even need to really follow this up to know this is outright misleading. Every state prior to the election generally looks to confirm voter registration and if a voter doesnt confirm they remove them as in they died. In a state of 11.7 million people. 155k would be removing dead voters or voters who have moved states. This is not political grandstanding, its standard practice. Thats why its not making main stream media. In other words this is merely the democtractic equivelant of pretending Joe got on the wrong plane. Its just ground roots advertising for the ignorant to think the republicans are messing with the election.

I dont even need to really follow this up to know this is outright misleading. Every state prior to the election generally looks to confirm voter registration and if a voter doesnt confirm they remove them as in they died. In a state of 11.7 million people. 155k would be removing dead voters or voters who have moved states. This is not political grandstanding, its standard practice. Thats why its not making main stream media. In other words this is merely the democtractic equivelant of pretending Joe got on the wrong plane. Its just ground roots advertising for the ignorant to think the republicans are messing with the election.
Well what do you think about what Musk is doing?
Do you understand that actual voter suppression in varied forms is happening all over the US.
The only way the Right can win is by voter suppression, fraud or a coup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well what do you think about what Musk is doing?
Do you understand that actual voter suppression in varied forms is happening all over the US.
The only way the Right can win is by voter suppression, fraud or a coup.

Again, I think this is merely running with the purging registered voters lists narrative. Everyone has to play by the same rules come the election. Yes the republicans can increase rules and make it hard to enroll etc but again, it will make little difference. They did the same last election by making weight times 8 hours with no drink stations etc to deter people from voting. They still voted and they lost.

Purging voters is literally something they would do since it started. People die and they move state. Which means they have to purge their lists. In ohio, 11m people and only purging 155k doesnt actually really hold the context. How many died, how many moved state. Whats the registration of new voters been like. For all we know, they purged 155k but 200k enrolled. so this is really the democrats running around yelling the sky is falling.

But what it does show is how Trump has everyone spooked into thinking their are loopholes for him to manipulate to win. The fact is there isnt. The constitution would have to be rewritten for anything major to happen.

The best part of your comment is that I don't have to go outside my own county to demonstrate the Republican tactics which are determined to cut off access to the ballots as much as possible.

I just would refer you to the recently decided Arizona Appellate Court case I cite below. Yet another example of the damage of one party rule, as here--the Republicans not only are likely to have cost the county hundreds of thousands of dollars to have to rerun this issue in a special election (so much for fiscal responsibility) but took very very very bad legal advice from the current Republican County Attorney.
Certainly looks like this county could use a new voice in the office after 3 plus decades of one party rule. ;)

The Arizona Court of Appeals will not reconsider its recent ruling about how Cochise County officials conducted the May 2023 election which created a new, one-half cent sales tax to fund a countywide jail district for the next 25 years.

The challengers, referred to as election contestors, won a major victory at the Arizona Court of Appeals when a three-judge panel ruled June 25 that more than 10,000 registered but inactive voters were eligible to participate in the mail-only election and therefore should have received ballots.

Those non-mailed ballots, the opinion states, are ā€œillegal votesā€ in the same way a person who not eligible to vote in an election is permitted to cast a ballot.

Last edited:
Another unforced error giftā€¦

Haha. What an insane story, even by his standards.

"RFK Jr confesses to leaving a dead bear cub in Central Park. Why? He said he did not have time to skin and eat it."

I miss the days when Slippery Pete was hanging on RFK Jrā€™s every word as gospel during the pandemic. šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back