Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

In his defense he says he isnt a Trumper and hates Harris just as much. What would be good is if he provided evidence other than just straight bagging Harris with MAGA talking points. Thats why people think he is a Trumper.
Isn’t a Trumper…. Now thats funny. That whole thing was done purely to please Trump. Reckon he failed though because she was better than they thought she’d be. Did they forget that she was a prosecutor and Attorney General in her past life?

Well two weeks until the election.

I still think Kamala will win comfortably. I am not convinced MAGA will translate to the votes he needs. But, I have come to the conclusion I will be happy for Trump to win, because I think the united states and people around the world who support that lying piece of lard need a big fat wake up call as to what a dangerous piece of shit looks like. I for one am not only waiting for him to shit the bed and himself, but the obvious I told you so that is going to be incoming when all the racist piece of shit misogynists in unison 'go where did my job go?, why is everything so expensive? im blaming Biden! but he said project 2025 wasnt a thing!' Then and only then will they see the daylight to their dumb****ery and how blindlingly stupid they were.
Theres no coming back from that.

Well two weeks until the election.

I still think Kamala will win comfortably. I am not convinced MAGA will translate to the votes he needs. But, I have come to the conclusion I will be happy for Trump to win, because I think the united states and people around the world who support that lying piece of lard need a big fat wake up call as to what a dangerous piece of shit looks like. I for one am not only waiting for him to shit the bed and himself, but the obvious I told you so that is going to be incoming when all the racist piece of shit misogynists in unison 'go where did my job go?, why is everything so expensive? im blaming Biden! but he said project 2025 wasnt a thing!' Then and only then will they see the daylight to their dumb****ery and how blindlingly stupid they were.
I get what you mean and in a way I also would like to see those MAGA cultists reap the rewards of their idiocy as far as no health care, no safety net etc.
Trouble is, you don’t get a dictator out, once established.
So if he gets in, he and his cronies will take a wrecking ball to democracy, women’s health, the climate, decency, Ukraine, Gaza, minorities.
To stretch it even further…women and blacks could eventually lose the vote, segregation re installed, gays bashed, lynchings ignored.
There is no coming back for decades, if at all. The Southern states be setting up those nooses in trees as we speak.

And those who laugh, dismiss and say it couldn’t happen only have to read a few history books to see things like this did actually happen and carried out by human beings like you and I.
People are capable of this. Hitler happened in Europe. Mussolini happened. Lynchings happened in the US.

So yes in a way one thinks, well they get what they deserve, but those millions who did vote against Trump will get what they didn’t deserve too.

In his defense he says he isnt a Trumper and hates Harris just as much. What would be good is if he provided evidence other than just straight bagging Harris with MAGA talking points. Thats why people think he is a Trumper.
Merely bringing a the tiniest bit of balance to the Kamala Harris love in going on here.
Trump is shit. Harris is shit.
Either way the American people have to chow down on a shit sandwich, the Trump sandwich might be a bit more unpalatable but nothing changes the fact neither candidate should be within a million miles of the Presidency....the leader of the free World.

I get what you mean and in a way I also would like to see those MAGA cultists reap the rewards of their idiocy as far as no health care, no safety net etc.
Trouble is, you don’t get a dictator out, once established.
So if he gets in, he and his cronies will take a wrecking ball to democracy, women’s health, the climate, decency, Ukraine, Gaza, minorities.
To stretch it even further…women and blacks could eventually lose the vote, segregation re installed, gays bashed, lynchings ignored.
There is no coming back for decades, if at all. The Southern states be setting up those nooses in trees as we speak.

And those who laugh, dismiss and say it couldn’t happen only have to read a few history books to see things like this did actually happen and carried out by human beings like you and I.
People are capable of this. Hitler happened in Europe. Mussolini happened. Lynchings happened in the US.

So yes in a way one thinks, well they get what they deserve, but those millions who did vote against Trump will get what they didn’t deserve too.
Are you really that unhinged?

Seems you really are.

Merely bringing a the tiniest bit of balance to the Kamala Harris love in going on here.
Either way the American people have to chow down on a shit sandwich, the Trump sandwich might be a bit more unpalatable but nothing changes the fact neither candidate should be within a million miles of the Presidency....the leader of the free World.
Ok balanced debate. Why have you not provided any real logic as to explain why you think Harris will be shit. The only reasons you give are right out of Trump's mouth. Which are complete dog shit and been debunked.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s more Trump hate than Kamala love.
We aren’t in a cult like MAGA are.
Kamala is necessary to get rid of tantrum shit stain once and for all.
Then the US a can try to reset. The GOp can sort themselves out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back