Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

There's clueless but you take it to new levels...

Íf you think Harris is the best candidate the Democrats could have chosen or the Reps choosing Trump you are more than clueless you're mindnumbingly clueless. You could pull any reasonably intelligent person off the street and do better than those two hopeless candidates for probably the most important position in the World given these unsettled times.
No it is you are clueless because she IS what they have chosen and she IS a better candidate than your lord and saviour Trump.
For a start she’s not a Nazi.
For any rational person that would be the decider even without the other Trump stuff.
The US will be choosing one or the other, you do realise that don’t you?

CNN :D :D :D cherry picking stories.

Try another the NYT which is by far not a conservative publication they have done

NYT plagiarism consultant admits Kamala Harris scandal ‘more serious’ than he thought​

Wow, McDonalds and now this.
They sure are scraping the bottom of the barrel to try to find something, anything.
Now, back to Trump being a….Fascist.

No it is you are clueless because she IS what they have chosen and she IS a better candidate than your lord and saviour Trump.
For a start she’s not a Nazi.
For any rational person that would be the decider even without the other Trump stuff.
The US will be choosing one or the other, you do realise that don’t you?
You're hilarious...

CNN :D :D :D cherry picking stories.

Try another the NYT which is by far not a conservative publication they have done

NYT plagiarism consultant admits Kamala Harris scandal ‘more serious’ than he thought​

I prefer the candidate who doesn’t plagiarise Mein Kampf.

LOL

There is no substance in the argument when the choice is between 2 hopeless candidates, that is the fact of the matter

The American Political system is beyond repair that is beyond debate.

I have continuously asked you why you think Harris is shit and you refuse to answer. Saying she is with no reason isnt the balanced debate you think it is.

I get what you mean and in a way I also would like to see those MAGA cultists reap the rewards of their idiocy as far as no health care, no safety net etc.
Trouble is, you don’t get a dictator out, once established.
So if he gets in, he and his cronies will take a wrecking ball to democracy, women’s health, the climate, decency, Ukraine, Gaza, minorities.
To stretch it even further…women and blacks could eventually lose the vote, segregation re installed, gays bashed, lynchings ignored.
There is no coming back for decades, if at all. The Southern states be setting up those nooses in trees as we speak.

And those who laugh, dismiss and say it couldn’t happen only have to read a few history books to see things like this did actually happen and carried out by human beings like you and I.
People are capable of this. Hitler happened in Europe. Mussolini happened. Lynchings happened in the US.

So yes in a way one thinks, well they get what they deserve, but those millions who did vote against Trump will get what they didn’t deserve too.
Sounds like some are mentally preparing selves for a Trump win. It will be a f***** disaster and speed up the end of the US domination as the world’s greatest super power. China will have overtaken Trumps US within 4 years - after invading Taiwan - as clueless isolationist Trump plays golf, selling Trump branded products and wears adult nappies whilst running the free world.

Sounds like some are mentally preparing selves for a Trump win. It will be a f***** disaster and speed up the end of the US domination as the world’s greatest super power. China will have overtaken Trumps US within 4 years - after invading Taiwan - as clueless isolationist Trump plays golf, selling Trump branded products and wears adult nappies whilst running the free world.

Dont get me wrong, I think Harris will win and win easily. What my rant was about what it would take for Trump voters to see the light. People have been warning these idiots for 8 years. But they dont seem to get it. So I feel the only way they will see what a deranged mad man he is is if he wins and does exactly what he says he will. Which will be highly embarressing for those ****ing morons as they will be saying

1729681127726.png

While those who voted Harris will hold the moral high ground and be able to thank their pure idiocy and racism for putting the country and the world in this position.

Dont get me wrong, I think Harris will win and win easily. What my rant was about what it would take for Trump voters to see the light. People have been warning these idiots for 8 years. But they dont seem to get it. So I feel the only way they will see what a deranged mad man he is is if he wins and does exactly what he says he will. Which will be highly embarressing for those ****ing morons as they will be saying

View attachment 2150579

While those who voted Harris will hold the moral high ground and be able to thank their pure idiocy and racism for putting the country and the world in this position.
Do you ever watch any Fox News just for the pure stupidity? The panel of 5 with the slouching guy on the right hand side - just has no disrespect and then Jessie who is just a complete numbnut, seriously stupid people must believe their shit like the misleading deceptive video they played with Kamala who called them out (and they sheepishly backtracked 1-2 days later despite knowing they were lying all along)

The Dem lady tears them a new one EVERY single time. Surprised they keep her on. She is a legend

Embarrassing owned by Murdoch

I have continuously asked you why you think Harris is shit and you refuse to answer. Saying she is with no reason isnt the balanced debate you think it is.
Man I love Harris (even told my GF that haha)

She is ultra smart, educated and experienced. High morals and principles. From Prosecutor to AG to Senator. Will make a great President.

She has a great balance of IQ and EQ and is generally a compassionate lovely person who cares about people and the country. She is funny and joyous and inclusive

We have never seen such a stark contrast EVER. I would love for Trump supporters to outline why they support the man

Do you ever watch any Fox News just for the pure stupidity? The panel of 5 with the slouching guys- just has no disrespect and then Jessie who is just a complete numbnut, seriously stupid people must believe their shit like the mislesdingndeceptive video they played with Kamala who called them out (and they sheepishly backtracked 1-2 days later despite knowing they were lying all along)

Embarrassing owned by Murdoch

My favourite is how in the last week they still say she hasnt put out any policy in detail. Yet for over a month she has been doing interviews, rallies outlining policies in extraordinary detail.

I hate to say this, but Fox is what created Trump and they have gone out of their way to lie and election interfere. If Harris wins this election Id 100% back her in dissolving Murdoch's broadcasting licenses and even removing every licence he has for his media empire within the bounds of the United States. Murdoch is the problem and just like Elon he backs in the right to buy policy and tax cuts. So he has to go. Its not censorship, do what you want on youtube. But no court in the land will back his right to con and run a grift on the American people for his own personal gain.

Then id love to see the likes of Sean Hannity ****ing cry like the babies they are to their media pals begging for work and then becoming a bs podcaster playing the victim like they all predictably will

My favourite is how in the last week they still say she hasnt put out any policy in detail. Yet for over a month she has been doing interviews, rallies outlining policies in extraordinary detail.

I hate to say this, but Fox is what created Trump and they have gone out of their way to lie and election interfere. If Harris wins this election Id 100% back her in dissolving Murdoch's broadcasting licenses and even removing every licence he has for his media empire within the bounds of the United States. Murdoch is the problem and just like Elon he backs in the right to buy policy and tax cuts. So he has to go. Its not censorship, do what you want on youtube. But no court in the land will back his right to con and run a grift on the American people for his own personal gain.

Then id love to see the likes of Sean Hannity ****ing cry like the babies they are to their media pals begging for work and then becoming a bs podcaster playing the victim like they all predictably will
She is above that I think. If she gets thru this election she is very likely to win again in 4 years time I believe.

She is ultra smart, educated and experienced. From Prosecutor to AG to Senator. Will make a great President.

She has a great balance of IQ and EQ and is generally a compassionate lovely person who cares about people and the country. She is funny and joyous and inclusive

We have never seen such a stark contrast EVER. I would love for Trump supporters to outline why they support the man

Its clear. there are only 4 reasons to vote Trump

1. Rusted on republican, doesnt follow politics but votes religiously.
2. Simpleton - believes everything Trump says
3. Racist - Oh no Kamala has dark skin and the only thing worse is she is a female
4. Misogynist - culturally we are trained to accept men as leaders and in many african, south american and wider world cultures women in families are there to support the men. So its no suprise this is going to be a massive hurdle. (women are also the worst misogynists statistically, just ask Gillard and Clinton)

If Harris was a white man they would already be fitting out the offices of the white house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She is ultra smart, educated and experienced. High morals and principles. From Prosecutor to AG to Senator. Will make a great President.

Cant help notice old mate is yet again refusing to reply and is actively commenting on other threads lol.

They disappear like clockwork when challenged even in the slightest🤣

Its not even a challenge, it was merely please add a why to your opinion, like how at school they teach students to explain their reasoning to support their ideas. A challenge would be to get an answer and then counter the response with points challenging them to counter argue. But we havent even got to that bit yet.

Contrary to other posters, I actually want everyone supporting Trump in here so we can hold a proper debate. But it was like they ran away once they got told off for abuse last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back