Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Rusted on republican is exactly what I called it. They live in ignorance but vote that way because it fits with everything you just said. Kindergarten understanding is utter bullshit and a cheap shot. There is no other way to label their wanten disregard for moral behavior by voting in a sex predator. Many rusted on republicans are voting Harris by the way, so I guess my kindergarten understanding doesnt know much.
Except they're not rusted on Republicans, many would've been Democrats before they realised that they don't represent them anymore and only care when they want some fresh bodies to go and fight in another war.

Well done on discovering 4 years after the fact that the Conspiracies board is one of the places (this thread is another) where viewpoints against the narrative are still allowed. SRP used to be the home for these until the mods got drunk on the power to ban people they didn't like under the guise of 'misinformation' during Covid.

There is conversations then there is racism by calling Harris Poca and regurgitating Trump lies as fact. Neither is welcome in this thread.

Except they're not rusted on Republicans, many would've been Democrats before they realised that they don't represent them anymore and only care when they want some fresh bodies to go and fight in another war.

Moderate republicans are still life long republicans even rusted on republicans. Labelling them as democrat wannabes is pathetic.

Its not even a challenge, it was merely please add a why to your opinion, like how at school they teach students to explain their reasoning to support their ideas. A challenge would be to get an answer and then counter the response with points challenging them to counter argue. But we havent even got to that bit yet.

Contrary to other posters, I actually want everyone supporting Trump in here so we can hold a proper debate. But it was like they ran away once they got told off for abuse last year.
I want Trump supporters here also to have a proper debate and discussion- a respect one

What happened last year? I wasn’t reading back then? Some posters banned or disciplined for abusive posts etc?

I want Trump supporters here also to have a proper debate and discussion- a respect one

What happened last year? I wasn’t reading back then? Some posters banned or disciplined for abusive posts etc?

They were just posting Trump lies and trolling. Thats why the page has a mod now. The head BF guy didnt like the non mod. And when that happened and some people got banned because of their abuse they didnt turn up anymore. They still go to the Aus one. BUt dont comment on here.

Well done on discovering 4 years after the fact that the Conspiracies board is one of the places (this thread is another) where viewpoints against the narrative are still allowed. SRP used to be the home for these until the mods got drunk on the power to ban people they didn't like under the guise of 'misinformation' during Covid.
Back to Q and the flat earth society for you, is MTG there too?

If you want to know who will win the US election, go with the money. Trump is a shoe in IMO.

adelaidecrows I know you're confident of a Harris victory but the money usually knows who will win.

Well at least when Trump gets in the Russia/Ukraine war will be over in 24 hours, and the Israel/Hamas conflict will be resolved almost immediately, amongst other fabulous benefits for the people of America.

They were just posting Trump lies and trolling. Thats why the page has a mod now. The head BF guy didnt like the non mod. And when that happened and some people got banned because of their abuse they didnt turn up anymore. They still go to the Aus one. BUt dont comment on here.
Bullshit.
Most got banned because of one particular poster who kept throwing around the R word in various forms at posters that disagreed with his views which was both disgusting and offensive.

Of course they bit back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back