Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Want to know how stupid Trump is? He mistakes others for being stupid because they either say things he doesnt understand.

Saw some of the lowlights of the MSG Trump rally. That comedian, wow, surely that dude isnt a comedian? There isnt an open mic night anywhere on the planet that guy would get a clap. Get the clap maybe!

How stupid is Rudy Giuliani. My god and Trump says Harris is a low IQ individual. She is Einstein next to both those ****ing idiots.

i shouldnt be but just continue to be appalled and disgusted by this shit. just listen to the first moment of this clip with the 'comedian' paying out on various ethnic groups inc Puerto Ricans (PR). Unfortunately for Reps they then show the amt of PR voters in swing states inc 400k+ in PA

Just not very bright...and despicable behaviour over and over. Sickening actually

My Favourite was Ricky Martin and J Lo sending that joke out to their millions of followers. I mean, of all the tactical ****ups.

So, was watching a lot of election coverage on the polls recently and someone brought up a good point. Since July, Trump has failed to progress beyond 47% of the popular vote. He has stayed true and failed to move forward while Kamala has progressed as recently to 51%. So for all the pro Trump rhetoric from some polsters claiming Trump is in front, he isnt.

Also Trump is blatantly advertising for $100 bets to be placed on him. Which is an open attempt to manipulate betting markets to make Trump look like the favourite.

Want to know how stupid Trump is? He mistakes others for being stupid because they either say things he doesnt understand.

Saw some of the lowlights of the MSG Trump rally. That comedian, wow, surely that dude isnt a comedian? There isnt an open mic night anywhere on the planet that guy would get a clap. Get the clap maybe!

How stupid is Rudy Giuliani. My god and Trump says Harris is a low IQ individual. She is Einstein next to both those ****ing idiots.
Don’t forget the Hulk. Not remowned for intellectual prowess. And Musk is just an embarrassment.

Even Vance called a vile lady who rocked up in MAGA gear (clearly not within rules of election voting) and when asked to remove t shirt started a foul tirade using F bombs and then her saying “suck my **** “ . Vance called her a “real patriot”

It’s human behaviour at its lowest level over and over

100%!

And the other star (Bunny?) and it’s a combined 315m IG followers,

The ultimate own goal. Pure stupidity.

Unlike the democrats who have everyone volunteer for the cause, the republicans have to pay for their speakers. Either by direct pay or by quid pro quo. To be fair, he may get a couple of speakers volunteer, mostly 'has-beens' desperate to stay relevant. But considering Trump has drained 90% of the republican election fund for his own legal defence and is wholy reliant on Elons funding you get what you pay for.

Don’t forget the Hulk. Not remowned for intellectual prowess. And Musk is just an embarrassment.

Even Vance called a vile lady who rocked up in MAGA gear (clearly not within rules of election voting) and when asked to remove t shirt started a foul tirade using F bombs and then her saying “suck my **** “ . Vance called her a “real patriot”

It’s human behaviour at its lowest level over and over

Hogan is not liked at all by most ex wrestlers. Sold out many for his own fame and fortune. Its no wonder he likes Trump.

Vance is gutter Trash. There is no respect for him. No one likes him. If I was a betting man, id say he is angry that he was conned onto the ticket because he has single handedly screwed himself out of office when. His constituents currently wont vote for him because of the cats and dogs BS that he openly admitted to making up.

So, was watching a lot of election coverage on the polls recently and someone brought up a good point. Since July, Trump has failed to progress beyond 47% of the popular vote. He has stayed true and failed to move forward while Kamala has progressed as recently to 51%. So for all the pro Trump rhetoric from some polsters claiming Trump is in front, he isnt.

Also Trump is blatantly advertising for $100 bets to be placed on him. Which is an open attempt to manipulate betting markets to make Trump look like the favourite.
As much as I'd love to be wrong, my gut feeling is the "polling is broken" argument I've seen from people on the left is just copium. Too many times I see people cherry picking the polls they like while declaring "polling is broken" for any polling they don't like. Those sort of people need to pick a lane.

As much as I'd love to be wrong, my gut feeling is the "polling is broken" argument I've seen from people on the left is just copium. Too many times I see people cherry picking the polls they like while declaring "polling is broken" for any polling they don't like. Those sort of people need to pick a lane.

Its not the left who is cherry picking polls. With this election I think you can say far left, left, centre and moderate right are all with Kamala.

The USA has over 30 polling companies and many of them are poor because they either have deep seated bias towards a party. The only good ones to go by are the polling companies who take in a lot of data. So you are correct. The USA is a terrible place to try and conduct accurate polling anyway.

In the end its not the poll that counts its voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back