coyler

Team Captain
Oct 26, 2002
Ireland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Now that your Grand Final and our All Ireland Final are both over it must be that time again when we start insulting each other about what cry babies/toughs/hard men/softies etc each others players are.

Having said that we are one up already having stuffed your RU team and listened to your journos whingeing like pommes ever since!:D

Whats the news anyway ? Is Mick Malthouse still the manager? Does anybody give a toss? Will all our lads and lassies now in NZ make it back to Aussie in time for the games?

Rocket Eade is the coach, no?

I hope Gus Monfries gets a gig.

Yep, Rocket is the coach.

Haven't heard anything other than that about it at all though. It's usually on in October isn't it?

Yep, Rocket is the coach.

Haven't heard anything other than that about it at all though. It's usually on in October isn't it?[/quote]

According to the AFL website 28th October@ Etihad and 4th November at wtf Gold Coast?? That is laughable what are they trying to do now confuse the poor Queenslanders and promote another game?

http://www.afl.com.au/international rules/tabid/13021/default.aspx

Wow, there's a game at Etihad, this really has been getting no press hasn't it?:eek:

It will be interesting to see if Marty Clarke comes out, and stays.;)
he wont: http://www.independent.ie/sport/gae...uled-out-of-international-series-2894663.html

and

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...-to-play-ireland/story-e6frg1xu-1226158431737
Other names set to be announced include Carlton's Jeff Garlett and Eddie Betts, Essendon's Angus Monfries, Hawthorn's Matt Suckling and Melbourne's James Frawley, Brad Green and Jack Trengove.
http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/gold-coast-youngsters-picked-for-international-rules-team-to-play-ireland/story-e6frg1xu-1226158431737

Now that your Grand Final and our All Ireland Final are both over it must be that time again when we start insulting each other about what cry babies/toughs/hard men/softies etc each others players are.

Having said that we are one up already having stuffed your RU team and listened to your journos whingeing like pommes ever since!:D

Whats the news anyway ? Is Mick Malthouse still the manager? Does anybody give a toss? Will all our lads and lassies now in NZ make it back to Aussie in time for the games?
Never really watched it and won't watch it again, it's boring crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to it - might get down to Metricon for the match. Love the Gaelic football and the fact that it is still amateur, and I find the hybrid rules very entertaining.

I will be heading down to the Goldy, hopefully a few Eagles are playing. Would love to see Waters and Shuey get a gig. Hurn should be keeper, when we get a kick out he will pick it up, drive the ball to the other end of the field and put a hole through the net without even getting it 2 meters off the ground.

If NicNat plays, we win.

Ahh the annual "I don't care about this series yet will put in the effort making sure everyone knows I don't care" is about to hit town. Looking forward to the series. Etihad game on my birthday is nice. Particularly excited about Frawley and Trengove.

What's the population of Ireland ?

Must be wanting to show off Metricon.

Team announcements seem okay but Brad Green!? :eek:

Trent McKenzie will be amazing to watch, he'll just bomb it from halfway all game.

Remove this Banner Ad

International Rules 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back