Internet = Money?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
Hello,

I've been researching a lot lately about ways people are making money via the internet, as I'd love to start making some extra cash. I thought I'd post on BF to see if anyone actually makes a good earning from the internet, wether it is fast or a slow process.

I know a lot of people make money from Google Ads and other ad partners, which is the general thing that most people do, pending they have decent traffic to their website.

Feel free to post what you do or have tried to do in the paste. No need to disclose your earnings if you don't feel comfortable in doing so.

Don't remeber the specifics but a bloke from Geelong bought a website for 40k something to do with pets and photos, something really simple and he makes huge money from advertising, when I read about it i was stunned, simple and effective, people love thier pets almost as much as people love their family.

Don't remeber the specifics but a bloke from Geelong bought a website for 40k something to do with pets and photos, something really simple and he makes huge money from advertising, when I read about it i was stunned, simple and effective, people love thier pets almost as much as people love their family.
He acquired an existing facebook page, "I love dogs" or something like that. It already had heaps of followers and now has several hundred thousand. He used to sell pet products, but now I think he just collects from the ads on the page. It makes him about $40K per month according to a recent srticle I read.

He acquired an existing facebook page, "I love dogs" or something like that. It already had heaps of followers and now has several hundred thousand. He used to sell pet products, but now I think he just collects from the ads on the page. It makes him about $40K per month according to a recent srticle I read.

I'm confused. Did he purchase the page for $40k or makes that much a month? Or both? That's still pretty damn good.

I'm confused. Did he purchase the page for $40k or makes that much a month? Or both? That's still pretty damn good.
I don't know what he purchased the page for. I don't recall a reference to that. Definately making $40K a month though

Haters gonna hate

No, I really did appreciate his (your) contribution to the thread. It was a very insightful video that gave me a lot of information about making money in the virtual world. Some of the instructions and ideas in the video just blew my mind. I'm honestly contemplating quiting my current real world job to try and make it big in the virtual world due to that amazing video that was posted earlier on in the thread.

If I ever make mega-million from the ideas and instructions in the video, I'll be sure to post in this thread and thank and pay my credit to the OP of the video. Amazing.

Again, thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Internet = Money?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back