Interstate supporters clubs & locations

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
As the thread title suggests, this thread is to list each of the states supporters clubs and their usual meet up location. As a recent resident to Brisbane this will help people like me who don't know where to catch up with fellow Swans supporters for big games. If you know who the contacts are and where they often meet, feel free to post the details in this thread and I will update the list as we go.

Sydney -
Canberra - SWANS-ACT
Melbourne - Rising Sun Hotel, South Melbourne
Brisbane -
Adelaide - The SA Sydney Swans Supporters Group - the Havelock Hotel, Adelaide
Perth - The WA Sydney Swans Supporters Club - the Empire Bar, Lathlain
Hobart -
Darwin -

Great idea Moz, wish we'd had this up for the semi. I was in Brissie and had to watch with my dis-interested youngest daughter and her NRL following fiance 🙁
I recently moved to Brisbane and have no idea where to watch the big games this week and hopefully next.

Last edited:
I’ve been in Brisbane for nearly twenty years and would to know if there’s any locations swans fans meet. My experience is if you find somewhere that’ll change one of their four tvs from the league to the afl, it’ll then be changed to the union pretty quickly once some kiwis realise what’s happened

I’ve been in Brisbane for nearly twenty years and would to know if there’s any locations swans fans meet. My experience is if you find somewhere that’ll change one of their four tvs from the league to the afl, it’ll then be changed to the union pretty quickly once some kiwis realise what’s happened
The sporting globe in chirmside or Robina might be the best bet since they have tvs everywhere including in private booths. My experience in Melbourne sporting globes is that they will play anything although the booths can be a little too cosy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interstate supporters clubs & locations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back