Game Day Intraclub match!!! Details in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Dave these are the giant leaps in logic you should avoid making based on a post from someone who may or may not have any f...ing idea. No good comes from it.
So you're saying everyone's a liar? ;)

Only saw the third quarter but from what I gathered Cox is a long way from displacing either Witts or Grundy. Witts had some very good taps and showed decent around the ground although Grundy was better and more involved; his center clearances weren't that effective when he came up against Witts. Both pretty easily beat the others in the ruck when they didn't come up against each other. Moore had some class, Aish is lovely, so is reid and Pendles. Liked Broomhead, Varcoe, Marsh, Adams, De Goey and Ramsey as well. It was a practice match which was evident but nice to see how they all pulled up over the preseason.

What are peoples thoughts on defensive pressure in this game though? Concern

Not in a scratch match no. I expect players to get a run in their legs and touch. Not necessarily to throw their bodies around.

d15c31de1afdabfffdb4b31aa990e8c4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeeeeeeez Toovey is getting thrashed.

Looked to be rotating onto Cox, Moore and Gault so battling just a tad out of his comfort zone.

the idea is not to get hurt in these matches and to get skilled ball work and fitness
Yep, and it seemed to work well. Fingers crossed that there are no injuries, even small ones, out of this run.

Cloke's kicking still has me worried, I gotta say. But good to see him marking and running well.

Treloar reckons he can play NAB game 2...

I take it his finger wasn't broken then?

JDG, Phillips and Ramsay were the ones that stood out most for me. Gault obviously got amongst it, but we'll obviously need to reserve judgement there. Moore's form was encouraging and Broomhead got a bit of it (even if he did handball too much).

I was most impressed by the standard it wasn't anything overly special, but it was certainly better than I expected.

Looked to be rotating onto Cox, Moore and Gault so battling just a tad out of his comfort zone.
I love Toovey but let's be honest, his comfort zone is Jack Darling.

That is all.

Spent 2/3 of the game searching tricks to speed it up and stop it buffering. FMD.

What a f*cking wank.

Watched it without a hitch... 26 inch screen! Best thing I've seen all year.

Get a good Internet provider and learn how to make your computer work faster.

P.S. Was it just me... Or is Cox the number one ruckman at Collingwood?

Spent 2/3 of the game searching tricks to speed it up and stop it buffering. FMD.

What a f*cking wank.

I call it Clayton, after the Drink; The drink you're having when you're not having a drink. It's the Clayton's of NBN. You get what people vote for and we are now stuck with it.

Just got home any injuries guys/gals?

Moore sure has put on some bulk. Kid is going to be a legend. Also noticed he has now got a bit of a strut about him. Looks like he is very confident. Jeez this side has got some serious potential. If the potential comes to fruition we will definitely be pushing for a flag in the years to come.

Oh and by the way, looking forward to giving those tigers flogs a footballing lesson come Rnd 2.
Bring it on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Intraclub match!!! Details in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back