Intraclub match?

Remove this Banner Ad

PT to Casey. Got 2.5hrs spare? 5hr roadtrips for intra-club games.. maybe not.

Metro Train DEP: Fri, 2:35 pm Blackburn Railway Station (Blackburn)From Blackburn Railway Station (Blackburn) Platform 1 Stop Map

Take the train towards Parliament Time 25 min
Zone(s): 2, 1
Operator: Connex

Leg Timetable

ARR:

Fri, 3:00 pm
Richmond Railway Station (Richmond)Get off at Richmond Railway Station (Richmond) Platform 8
Metro Train DEP: Fri, 3:14 pm Richmond Railway Station (Richmond)From Richmond Railway Station (Richmond) Platform 6 Stop Map

Take the train towards Cranbourne Time 54 min
Frequency: 25 min
Zone(s): 1, 2
Operator: Connex

Leg Timetable

ARR:

Fri, 4:08 pm
Cranbourne Railway Station (Cranbourne)Get off at Cranbourne Railway Station (Cranbourne) Platform 1
Walk DEP: Cranbourne Railway Station (Cranbourne)From Stop Cranbourne Railway Station (Cranbourne) Stop Map

Walk Time 5 min

ARR:

Cranbourne Railway Station/Station St (Cranbourne)To Cranbourne Railway Station/Station St (Cranbourne)
Metro/Regional Bus DEP: Fri, 4:34 pm Cranbourne Railway Station/Station St (Cranbourne)From Stop Cranbourne Railway Station/Station St (Cranbourne) Stop Map

Take the Route 896 bus towards Cranbourne East Time 7 min
Zone(s): 2
Operator: Cranbourne Transit

Leg Timetable

ARR:

Fri, 4:41 pm
211 Sladen St (Cranbourne)Get off at stop 211 Sladen St (Cranbourne)
Walk DEP: 211 Sladen St (Cranbourne)From Stop 211 Sladen St (Cranbourne) Stop Map

Walk about 110 metres Route Map Time 2 min

ARR:

Fri, 4:43 pm
To Berwick-cranbourne Rd $MID$ (Cranbourne East)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know the system for picking sides? I know Richmond do a Probables vs Possibles, which is flirting with danger if the possibles happen to get up on the day.

On a different note: anyone think its ominous we're playing our intraclub match on Friday the 13th? I agree with Dez, Brock and Rivers, plus Moloney and Sylvia should all sit this one out. Although I'm more worried of Moloney and Col pulling a Setant than getting injured.

Does anyone know the system for picking sides? I know Richmond do a Probables vs Possibles, which is flirting with danger if the possibles happen to get up on the day.
I would have thought it would be worth playing your best defence against your best forwards, and seeing how they fare. Split the midfield half and half. Give players a rest by sending them up the other end.

Do we even have enough forwards to challenge our defence?
Interesting point, who would play on whom?

PJ - Martin
Robertson - Warnock
Watts - Garland
Miller - Rivers
Sylvia - Bell
Wonaeamirri - Whelan

You'd certainly favour the defenders to win out.

Interesting point, who would play on whom?

PJ - Martin
Robertson - Warnock
Watts - Garland
Miller - Rivers
Sylvia - Bell
Wonaeamirri - Whelan

You'd certainly favour the defenders to win out.
I'd like to think that Garland is more suited to Robbo and Warnock more suited to Watts.

Any idea how easy it is to get to Casey via public transport from Blackburn (eastern suburbs).
Forget all those rubbish instructions from Metlink.

Catch the bus from Blackburn that goes to Clayton Station, then take the train from Clayton to Cranbourne. Or a bus down Springvale Rd to Springvale Station. It'll save you about an hour.

This week's intra-club practice game at Casey Fields will now commence at 10.30 am on Saturday morning. This game was previously scheduled for Friday evening, but has been moved to avoid a clash with the bushfire appeal game at Telstra Dome, which some of our players will be attending.

The intra-club game is the culmination of our week-long Community Camp in the City of Casey, and all supporters are invited to come along and see our players in their first competitive hitout of the year.

Entry is free, but all spectators will be asked to make a gold coin donation to the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal.

Sadly i have to come into work :(

Will anybody be taking and videos/pictures of the match? Maybe somebody could write up a report?

ill hopefully take some photos. ill try and keep track of the match, but we'll see how i go. ill definitely be watching the players as individuals and ill try and write something up by the beginning of next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Intraclub match?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back