Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farfetched available world wide for the next 48 hours.

Already managed to catch one.

Opened the app at home and one popped right up! Thanks for the tip off.

RAZLUcE.png

New patch coming, expanding on night and day views to add different weather conditions, based on the weather forecast for your location at the time. Plus, the weather will change what pokemon appear on the day, and impact attack strength, and they'll be launching that with Treecko, Mudkip, and Torchick. Rest of Hoenn to follow, and the weather changes applied to the previous gens as well.

Much improved game even without Gen 3 Pokemon now in the wild. Now loads faster with a simpler and cleaner gym/raid interface, and weather effects are really neat with significant effects on in-game catching and battling. I like how nearly a year and a half after its release, Niantic are still providing free updates too. Today's game is vastly different from the day 1 game. Not many mobile phone games do that...

Socially, raid groups are everywhere and attracting more casual players and there is a real sense of accomplishment when a group just manages to take down a Ho-oh, for example. All we need now is tracking programs that Niantic won't threaten to shut down.

Can't complain.

Caught a Wurmple today, decent start. I agree about the updates, it's getting more stable, and the effects are neat.

Found another new pokemon, but the pokedex had no further information

qsv4LaS.jpg
Have to wait until Gen 7 for a Koala.

After a few months out of the game with GPS issues on my phone, I've gotten a new phone and I'm straight back in the game. Really enjoying Gen 3 so far. Managed to get a few Raids done over the weekend and caught 7 Ho oh's. A little disappointed that some of the better Gen 3 pokemon (and their evolutions) are yet to be released - Flygon, Salamence, Aggron, Metagross, Exploud. Hopefully they'll arrive sooner than later. For now, I'm enjoying the Mudkip nest near my home, and enjoying chasing down Slakoths.

Id be happy if they finished releasing gen 1 personally. Then finish gen 2.

Edit: actually not bad after all, thought there was more unreleased pokemon than that.

Last edited:
Id be happy if they finished releasing gen 1 personally. Then finish gen 2.

Edit: actually not bad after all, thought there was more unreleased pokemon than that.
Think it's only Mew that is unreleased from Gen 1. Still some that are region locked like Mr Mime, Tauros, Farfetch'd, and Kangaskhan. Gen 2 still has Smergle, Delibird, and Celebi unreleased, and Corsola, Heracross as regionals.

I'd say all the Regionals will get their chance at being available worldwide like they did with Farfetch'd recently.

Think it's only Mew that is unreleased from Gen 1. Still some that are region locked like Mr Mime, Tauros, Farfetch'd, and Kangaskhan. Gen 2 still has Smergle, Delibird, and Celebi unreleased, and Corsola, Heracross as regionals.

I'd say all the Regionals will get their chance at being available worldwide like they did with Farfetch'd recently.

Farfetch'd was released a cople of weeks back....it was everywhere.

After a few months out of the game with GPS issues on my phone, I've gotten a new phone and I'm straight back in the game. Really enjoying Gen 3 so far. Managed to get a few Raids done over the weekend and caught 7 Ho oh's. A little disappointed that some of the better Gen 3 pokemon (and their evolutions) are yet to be released - Flygon, Salamence, Aggron, Metagross, Exploud. Hopefully they'll arrive sooner than later. For now, I'm enjoying the Mudkip nest near my home, and enjoying chasing down Slakoths.
7? :eek: I'd love one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im 4/11

Also caught this bad boy today at Kings Park

25276714_10154861283736933_995038091_n.png
Such a good feeling catching a Drag. I came across one near my home on Saturday, 2600 Cp, caught it, checked the IV to reveal 98iv. Couldn’t believe my luck.

Has there been a nest migration today? My local Mudkip nest is gone. :(

Lucky I took advantage of it while I could. Up to 135 Mudkip candies now. Just waiting for a decent one to evolve.
Yes sir. ~3 hours ago.

Loving the level 35 spawns

caught a 96 IV level 35 Machop, it's going to save me a ridiculous amount of candy once I get it up to a Machamp. It'll come out at 2500cp instead of like 1600cp if it was an egg Machop.

Weather is brilliant, it's making farming specific pokemon so much easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back