Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have 30, my number is in the OP if we aren't friends already.

The place I've gone to for the last few community days is apparently already brown snake central, and I don't trust myself to be able to keep my eye on my dog, the bush path for snakes, and the game at the same time. I think I'll drive down to the beach, and walk from Seacliff to Brighton and back tomorrow instead.

I only have 30, my number is in the OP if we aren't friends already.

The place I've gone to for the last few community days is apparently already brown snake central, and I don't trust myself to be able to keep my eye on my dog, the bush path for snakes, and the game at the same time. I think I'll drive down to the beach, and walk from Seacliff to Brighton and back tomorrow instead.

Im heading to the Shrine here in Melbourne. Its totally lit up and there will be a couple of thousand walking around.

Yeah didnt start till 2.00 but caught heaps when it did finally start. Five shinys on one account 3 on the other. Must have missed the problems as i had what we needed after an hour. 3 and a half hours walking around was enough today.
What were the issues today?

I played the second half of the day, think I managed to get the car parked and the app open by 2:00 Adelaide time and there were Beldum everywhere. The app started to go mental just as my first shiny appeared, luckily it didn't crash. Caught 4 shinies (none high iv) in the space of 15 minutes, then didn't see another one, ended up catching 95 Beldum in total, evolved a shiny and a +80iv normal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably experienced issues for about the first 20 minutes but still just nipped over 1000 candies, the only issue was I only caught 1 shiny and it was 41 CP and I caught it at 4.51.

I'm not even going to evolve it given they're putting on another day for us.

Probably experienced issues for about the first 20 minutes but still just nipped over 1000 candies, the only issue was I only caught 1 shiny and it was 41 CP and I caught it at 4.51.

I'm not even going to evolve it given they're putting on another day for us.

Was at the Shrine and there seemed to be no issues there. Did get a 10cp shiny and evolved it into a 47cp Metagross
Ended up with 11 shinys best being 84% but did get a 98% and 96% normal beldum. Its highly amusing when a 100 or 98% is found and hundreds of people run to the location. I was totally trolled with 10km eggs of the 7 I hatched, 6 were beldums. I was so much wanting a Rioli. lol

Alex9233
Pokeguy01

I planned on using my lucky egg today around 5 40ish today, if any of you are on here let me know.

Yeah that's me, I'll try to remember to shoot you your gift around then.

Forgot to mention, the last update before community day was great, if not for the graphical changes it would have been impossible to see the shiny ones in the sun. All the new and updated labels with shadow borders are a lot easier to see.

Missed where I got it, but span up another Spinda research and did it today, so I now have Spinda #1 and #3

This limited time only Halloween research is going to be a bastard to complete; I'm up to 26 berry aided catches, completed the other two, and then on facebook I see this is stage 2

44705492_10156796552733205_3632572464376053760_n.jpg

8 stops I haven't spun before is going to take a special trip.

Forgot to mention, the last update before community day was great, if not for the graphical changes it would have been impossible to see the shiny ones in the sun. All the new and updated labels with shadow borders are a lot easier to see.

Missed where I got it, but span up another Spinda research and did it today, so I now have Spinda #1 and #3

This limited time only Halloween research is going to be a bastard to complete; I'm up to 26 berry aided catches, completed the other two, and then on facebook I see this is stage 2

44705492_10156796552733205_3632572464376053760_n.jpg

8 stops I haven't spun before is going to take a special trip.

How long is this going for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back