Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m only hoping that when I go in (after footy Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday) there’s no one there.

nick-cage-lol.gif

It’s been a while, but I’m hoping 10pm during the week and 7pm on a Saturday is quiet time :D

yeah those are good times at mine. That said, its at a higher price point so it does get a tad quieter.

8pm during the week is the start of the good times for me. Eases up heaps.

Gym is pretty much empty.
Only gripe is I bumped into a guy from footy (during when we were meant to be training haha) who has a hip issue.
When I suggested he used the hip machines at the gym he said he does but only during pre-season, and does no legs once the year starts.
Like no wonder you starting breaking down about 6 weeks into the season then!

3rd session - rainy Saturday night at 6:45.
Gym is empty.
Though I did forget my headphones which is annoying (phone with volume maxed out it is)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one who wouldn't find this annoying? Would make warm ups far easier and allow you to get more of a sweat going.
people with reptilian DNA that require this kind of heat, even in an exercise environment should just wear a puffer jacket and let us normal people exercise at a reasonable temperature

why do you want a sweat going?

Weight loss during cardio sessions mostly or when performing HIT sessions.

Usually at least for my warmups I wear a jacked/ long sleeve top so I can get warm quicker, I can understand why a warm temp in the gym would be annoying for most people.

Does anyone else clean up the weight racks whilst they are working out?

During my rests, i like to put all the weights back in proper order. Just a couple of plates at a time. Just gives me something to do whilst recovering.

I did this on Sunday night and some silly mole started ****ing it up straight away. People are animals

5 weeks touring Europe..... So gone from 9 sessions a week to No gym. Bulk pasta, pizza and gelato..... Vanity Abs barely hanging on, BF% most likely back into double figures, biceps shrinking 😪
No ragrets
Whoa, how do you recover?

Usually at least for my warmups I wear a jacked/ long sleeve top so I can get warm quicker, I can understand why a warm temp in the gym would be annoying for most people.

Any extra weight loss from when it is hot is only fluid.
If anything hot temperature would be worse for weight loss as your performance would decrease.

Being warm and warming up for exercise are two different things.

i know someone who was adamant he was losing weight after sweating. He was right, he was losing weight, in fluid.

I’m normally 1-3kg lighter after playing footy.
If it was fat I was losing I’d be about 0.01% body fat atm instead of about 15% lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back