Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Not gonna lie, 95% of my mirror watching is to check myself out (hows the definition) and 5% is form and to ensure im working the right muscle group.

Nothing wrong with a bit of vanity in the gym.
Tbh... if i looked like the female equivalent of you id be looking in the mirrors as well

Ugh reminds me. My gym toilets are so funky- i know for a fact they havent been cleaned for ages.

Dont wanna be a Karen but if i notice this again next time im making complaints
Please you dont know funky until you have seen the mens toilets in most gyms.

I am regularly assaulted by an array of pungent odours and smells.

Anyone doing a xmas sesh?

I think im gonna ditch mine this year. Dont wanna be all sweaty and gross + have to change at my mum's place. I might just get up early in the morning and go for a non sweaty walk outside.
If youre carbo-loading on Xmas Day, by that I mean indulging in food, a light workout in the morning and late afternoon if practical would be the way to go.

Keep your metabolism up the whole day.

If youre carbo-loading on Xmas Day, by that I mean indulging in food, a light workout in the morning and late afternoon if practical would be the way to go.

Keep your metabolism up the whole day.
I never overeat on xmas. I'm gonna have 2 beers max (im driving anyway so cant drink more) + just one full plate + 1 dessert.

For me its all about the take home leftovers. Why make yourself sick on the day idk, ill never understand that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1- post Xmas lunch workout, every year. The best.
2- having been around some facilities maintenance teams in my professional life they all (and I mean without exception) say the women’s toilets are the worst. Men’s are generally dirty (as in they could get cleaned every five mins and still be piss in the floor etc) but women’s ones are your proper Armageddon, pro hart works when they do go wrong.

Anyone doing a xmas sesh?

I think im gonna ditch mine this year. Dont wanna be all sweaty and gross + have to change at my mum's place. I might just get up early in the morning and go for a non sweaty walk outside.
I used to exercise on Christmas morning just so I could fit in more lunch. I still might get a bit of running in while she uses her new scooter.
I have my daughter in the morning by myself so it's just a Christmas Eve session following by a Boxing Day morning session.

Yeah I'm very glad I dont have to clean toilets no more in my job.

While working at the movies, I saw some pretty awful stuff.
Could have been worse. You could have worked at Engadine Maccas

I used to exercise on Christmas morning just so I could fit in more lunch. I still might get a bit of running in while she uses her new scooter.
I my daughter in the morning by myself so it's just a Christmas Eve session following by a Boxing Day morning session.

Yeah I'm not going away until the 29th. I'll be cramming in as many gym sessions + one pool, before I leave.

I have my daughter in the morning by myself so it's just a Christmas Eve session following by a Boxing Day morning session.
I normally dont advocate this, but if there are definitely plenty of spare treadmills and or bikes, get your daughter to jump on one, while you have a light work out.

Its Xmas, no one should be caring or complaining.

Could have been worse. You could have worked at Engadine Maccas
Nightclub toilets are among the worst. (Probably Petrol stations right up there, but in my lifetime I think Ive only needed to go twice).

Clogged, overflowing, bottles, glasses, all sorts of human waste.

Its that bad, where you could almost take a piss outside the main door of the mens toilet and you wouldnt be adding much to the filth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back