Is Brownless the most annoying person in FOOTBALL

Remove this Banner Ad

hahahah i think its quite funny people would think from my comments that i hate all other clubs and just love my own i actually want geelong to win the flag if collingwood cant get there but this man is rediculas could you imagine if they do win it OMG

I know theres alot of tools in the AFL aker,cornes,fev but this man seems to come across more and more irratating each week i know the cats are flying and dont have a problem with it but this man going on about it every time his fat heads on radio or tv is rediculas. By the way i use to like this man

I feel the same way, I used to like him but he annoys the hell out of me these days. He's maybe not the most annoying, but he's in the finals.

He'd probably be a good bloke to have a beer with, but as a commentator he is annoying.

I know theres alot of tools in the AFL aker,cornes,fev but this man seems to come across more and more irratating each week i know the cats are flying and dont have a problem with it but this man going on about it every time his fat heads on radio or tv is rediculas. By the way i use to like this man

He may be a big dope but I reckon he'd just nut you in a spelling bee.

just because a bloke shows a bit of passion and doesnt take himself to seriously you all bag him, billy is my favourite tv personality, im so happy the wheel is back.

He may be a big dope but I reckon he'd just nut you in a spelling bee.

Sorry mate i will try to get all my spelling right for you yeah he would beat me he would also beat me to the fridge

Close to it. Bogan.

just because a bloke shows a bit of passion and doesnt take himself to seriously you all bag him, billy is my favourite tv personality, im so happy the wheel is back.

I love the passion just not every day on SEN Sunday Footy Show you guys make me laugh if Billy was from collingwood, Essendon,Carlton, you would hate his guts

Why does everyone bag every person who succeeds in the football industry. Some are flogs granted but Billy is doing fine work.

"Poo, Bum, wee, ****, Darl ,Froffies" - Classic comedy in the post modern condition

Billy is quality entertainment. Love him on SEN, and when he said on the Sunday Footy Show that Steven King should be reported for making contact with an umpire:D

Lyon , Brayshaw , Newman ,Demetriou , Anderson , Mcguire , Malthouse and the likes are way ahead of Billy on annoyance .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahahah i think its quite funny people would think from my comments that i hate all other clubs and just love my own i actually want geelong to win the flag if collingwood cant get there but this man is rediculas could you imagine if they do win it OMG

I like Billy ...and i think this thread is just plain rediculas :D

Stop watching the TV show he's on and stop listening to the radio program he's on.

It's not rocket science fella. FFS.

Sorry mate i will try to get all my spelling right for you yeah he would beat me he would also beat me to the fridge

Wasn't having a go at you mate, and there's no need to be sorry.
Supporting Collingwood means never having to say you're sorry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Brownless the most annoying person in FOOTBALL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back