Other Teams
North Sydney Bears//Manly
Just a few observations.

Their song
"We're gonna role them and we'll rock em,
We're gonna send them to the bottom
And if they get up, we'll do it again.
The Dockers stop at nothing, nothing!"
i dont understand how anyone could have thought these were some bang-up lyrics. Was the composer tone deaf? Was he blind? Was the song due at 5pm and it was 4.55 in the arvo because they wasted the day wishing they worked for St.Kilda so they only had 5 mins to come up with a song, so they went to an after school care and asked 4 yr olds to write a song for them? How was it approved?

This song is worse than the Weagles...c'mon Freo...

Their jumper
It has an anchor on the front. Do they want to sink to the bottom and stay there? Do they want to go nowhere?
Well, Mission Accomplished
And im not even going to mention the colours--suffice to say they are the worst colours in professional and amateur sport in the world. Purple and Green and White. Im beginning to think the whole team was blind and tone deaf and just asked some 4yr old to design a team.
Perhaps you disguised it as some sort of homework exercise and only one kid handed it in.

Eagles got in first
Eagles came in first and got all the good players--and when they did get some good players they traded them. Well done.

Premierships
Even Saints are beating you. That's embarrasing

Western Australia
You live in Western Australia.

Florimo-299 said:
Just a few observations.

Their song
"We're gonna role them and we'll rock em,
We're gonna send them to the bottom
And if they get up, we'll do it again.
The Dockers stop at nothing, nothing!"
i dont understand how anyone could have thought these were some bang-up lyrics. Was the composer tone deaf? Was he blind? Was the song due at 5pm and it was 4.55 in the arvo because they wasted the day wishing they worked for St.Kilda so they only had 5 mins to come up with a song, so they went to an after school care and asked 4 yr olds to write a song for them? How was it approved?

This song is worse than the Weagles...c'mon Freo...

Their jumper
It has an anchor on the front. Do they want to sink to the bottom and stay there? Do they want to go nowhere?
Well, Mission Accomplished
And im not even going to mention the colours--suffice to say they are the worst colours in professional and amateur sport in the world. Purple and Green and White. Im beginning to think the whole team was blind and tone deaf and just asked some 4yr old to design a team.
Perhaps you disguised it as some sort of homework exercise and only one kid handed it in.

Eagles got in first
Eagles came in first and got all the good players--and when they did get some good players they traded them. Well done.

Premierships
Even Saints are beating you. That's embarrasing

Western Australia
You live in Western Australia.

Are you ******ed? You barrack for St Kilda. Without question, the worst performing club in the history of everything. You've won 1 Premiership in over a hundred years and that was only by 1 point and was against Collingwood. Try again champ.

Worst team ever would have to be University wouldn't it?

26 wins from 127 matches in the VFL, merged with Melbourne at the outbreak of WW1 (Just like Fitzroy merged with Brisbane;) )

Stephen2 said:
I liked it, made me laugh, funnier than some of the rubbish around here!
:thumbsu:

Me too, good for a laugh because most of its spot on:cool:

As for you people saying its ******ed look at StKilda, blah, blah, blah...you are the one's carrying on like little school girls:rolleyes:

Their theme song sums things up pretty well, it is embarrassing, a little like their short history.

freo grover said:
Your a f ucken idiot

Dock_king said:
What he said!!

I see where you have gone wrong. The correct use is actually 'you are' and the contraction is "you're" not "your"

But that is fair enough, you support freo, you probably didnt pass Yr 5 English

Florimo-299 said:
I see where you have gone wrong. The correct use is actually 'you are' and the contraction is "you're" not "your"

Point proven..Are you in year 5?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dock_king said:
Point proven..Are you in year 5?

no, i passed Yr 5 with flying colours.

(if you want i can send you some of my notes for the harder subjects -- like SOSE and English)

Haha :p

It would be better if you didnt support St.Kilda though...

Short answer YES, but this maybe due to the short time since they were incorporated and the painfully poor management including coaches since inception.

The current team including coaches and management have the ability to alter the answer.

jabso said:
Surely University goes down as the worst ever. 7 years in the comp, 26 wins. No wins against Collingwood. 4 Wooden spoons in a row, never made the finals.

I dont know. I think Freo are giving University a run for their money.

University:
Premierships: 0
Finals losses: 0
Colours: Black with a Blue Vee
Year entered the league: 1907
Brownlow Medalists: 0 (not awarded until after University was dropped from the VFL)
Reasons why out of the comp: When WW1 broke out, many young men enlisted to fight, leaving the club with far too few players – therefore they withdrew from the league in 1915. After the war there was no hope of re-forming as it suffered the highest rate of casualties in the league (i.e. too many brave players died protecting their country)

Freo
Premierships: 0
Finals losses: 3
Colours: Red / Green / Purple / White
Year Entered the League: 1995
Brownlow Medalists: 0 (Freo don’t have that excuse)
Reason why out of the comp: Hopefully this thread answers that

Fremantle is the worst club in the history of the AFL. Not every club has won a premiership during the AFL years but due to lack of finals appearances Freo are the worst.

Florimo-299 said:

Or possibly "didn't". Silly little man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Fremantle the worst club ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back