Is Geelong the most petulant club in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

You reckon a Geelong supporter talking shit about the frockers would be tolerated in the shemantle board?

Depends on what you call talking shit. It seems most on your board were upset that I wouldn't acknowledge Geelong as the best wet weather team of all time. Go back and look at my posts, if there are any still left, not one was actually talking shit, just disputing facts with arrogant tossers. How can a discussion about whether rain in Brisbane in late April can technically constitute a monsoon get people's knickers in a twist for shit's sake?

A bit of back and forth trash talk is healthy for any upcoming competition. Some are up for it, and others hide in the mods skirts. Crap like frockers, shemantle or geepong is beneath everybody, and personal abuse of supporters on their own board is totally out of bounds.

Depends on what you call talking shit. It seems most on your board were upset that I wouldn't acknowledge Geelong as the best wet weather team of all time. Go back and look at my posts, if there are any still left, not one was actually talking shit, just disputing facts with arrogant tossers. How can a discussion about whether rain in Brisbane in late April can technically constitute a monsoon get people's knickers in a twist for shit's sake?

A bit of back and forth trash talk is healthy for any upcoming competition. Some are up for it, and others hide in the mods skirts. Crap like frockers, shemantle or geepong is beneath everybody, and personal abuse of supporters on their own board is totally out of bounds.

What are you doing posting on Bay 13 then?

You won't last long in here buddy, nicknames and slurs are the bread and butter of Bay 13

What are you doing posting on Bay 13 then?

You won't last long in here buddy, nicknames and slurs are the bread and butter of Bay 13

Only if you you're preparing a shit sandwich for a kindergarten picnic.

Hey Reginald......

Is that the self destruct button on your season. Don't worry, you won't need it after Saturday.

I'm not surprised the mods kicked you out. Obviously reading comprehension is not one of your strongest suits.

They didn't kick me out, they begged me to stop picking on the little kids and I relented. I'm still welcome to post there, according to one of your mods, but I have to avoid upsetting the locals by talking about the possibility of Geelong not being the greatest team that has ever lived.

Talk about comprehension, you've got some real bright bulbs over there. Too bad they're daffodil bulbs.

Good thread apart from the responses.
Chappy went after McGlynn but it wasn't intentional....
Stevie J's fault for touching an opponent on the ground - no go.
Why didn't lip Blame just shut up and appreciate the help from the tribunal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's kind of my point to you. Know what the convo's about or stfu. Sorry about your feelings though...
I know you ignored it the first time but here it is again for emphasis - get over yourself mate...

Get a load of this video from Geelong. Apparently Chapman's hit was an "accident" and Johnson should not have been cited. Newsflash Mr Balme, Geelong has a history of sniping (Selwood, Bartel, Scarlett etc) and a history of slow learners (Steve Johnson the dumbarse was cited earlier in the year for this tough tactic). Truth be known, Johnson may consider himself unlucky though he deserved a week for being a dumbarse. Carrying on like Veruca Salt, the spoilt petulant child from Willie Wonka. I suppose when you've had it go your way for so long (i.e. ducking), it's hard to accept it when the tables turn. Expect more petulance (& flatulence) after the Freo game.

http://www.geelongcats.com.au/catstv/tabid/7942/contentid/487055/default.aspx

Another thread started by a Hawthorn moron about Geelong, Yawn!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Geelong the most petulant club in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back