Is it me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah ha comes down to the old debate on whether Lids was moved to defence as he was struggling in the midfield ( primarily with taggers ), or was he moved to defence for his ball use ability . Sorry but I'm a bit of a believer of option A , and believe that now Cotch and Dusty have established themselves and foley had a season under his belt it's time he was put back into the midfield . Tag Lids the other 3 will bite you, and vice versa !
Either way I strongly oppose recruiting players who are HBF's , have no trouble and support playing players off half back whilst developing , however if their most scope they have is to become a HBF they are way to limited IMO !
Hope they play Batch up the ground at times this season !

Niether, get him on a wing HFF and let him use his pace and disposal to deliver to the forwards and kick goals :)

Really loved the left field pick last year, i'm very happy with Conca, but this year especially with our first pick we must take best availae. If Greene slides take him, if Adams is there get him, if not for me it's a toss up between Kavanagh and Docherty. Pick 26 I like Murdoch, Kerridge or an unforeseen slider and pick 55 is too far away, just don't take maric.

Hurry up and get the draft over so we can stop worrying.

I didn't pay much attention to last year's pre-draft hype, so I was just wondering, where was Conca expected to be selected leading up to last years draft?

I didn't pay much attention to last year's pre-draft hype, so I was just wondering, where was Conca expected to be selected leading up to last years draft?

20ish from memory. Might have been high teens maybe

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back