Think Tank Is it time to ban greyhound racing and horse racing for good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not bad at the weights. Hate this race. I'm a rusted on Northerly fan and his win with 58kg in 2002 is one of the highlights of my racing days
I'm one of those mug punters, very casual. I've barely put a bet on over the last year but AP has inspired me to have a crack during the hardest time of year to get a win. Thanks scrotes! :$

I'm one of those mug punters, very casual. I've barely put a bet on over the last year but AP has inspired me to have a crack during the hardest time of year to get a win. Thanks scrotes! :$
Why not buy a pizza and some beer and have a small bet on the soccer instead of doing your your dacks on the corrupt races.

Why not buy a pizza and some beer and have a small bet on the soccer instead of doing your your dacks on the corrupt races.
I casually enjoy a punt. I'm sure a few of the more serious punters would have a laugh at my 5-20 ew bets.
The everest is on tomorrow too. I'm loading up on giga kick like I did a few years ago when he came screaming home for the win. :thumbsu:

'Prominent Australian horse trainer Darren Weir will begin his latest ban from all racing next week and will not be seen again until after the 2026 spring carnival for using an electronic shock device on his horses.'

'Trainer Ben Smith’s career is at a crossroads after the Group 1 winning conditioner was hit with a lengthy 13-month ban when he and one of his horses tested positive to banned substances.
Smith only resumed training in late 2022 after he was slapped with a three year and nine month suspension for cobalt offences and will now be sidelined until mid-next year.'

'NSW Racing
Group 1 winning trainer Tim Martin has been suspended for 4½ months after positive swab
One of the Group 1 trainer’s winning runners earlier this year was found to have tested positive to a prohibited substance.'

"Scone trainer Stephen Jones suspended for 3½ years over variety of offences
A NSW trainer was found guilty of multiple charges relating to the race-day treatment of horses with a history of bleeding.'

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is it time to ban greyhound racing and horse racing for good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back