Think Tank Is it time to ban greyhound racing and horse racing for good?

Remove this Banner Ad

cheers mate not a bad day. Been a campaigner of a week at work. Home tomorrow just in time for the cox plate. Always a great days punting.
Just one bet tomorrow night Wentworth park race 8 number 4 Midnight Spritz. This dog is seriously classy could even give the 600m record a shake with a vacant box inside of her. Have taken the $4.60 boosted on tabtouch who knows what the market will do tomorrow so I’ll stick with that.
It's at Dapto, I'll be having a look. :thumbsu:

Not even doing form just chips in Mr Brightside Saturday for the emotional connection.

Love the horse.

Hoping Prognosis doesn't come up in Aust, Jenni is weary from last week, Sistina is cooked from her midweek adventure and Broadsiding doesn't measure up.

Best at Sydney for mine is Lindermann. Strikes a field full of horses out of form but I just thought 3rd in a Gp1 in the Autumn before winning a G3 (plus 4L in the Donny isn't the worse) that we can forgive first up run when got a mile back from wide draw.

Not even doing form just chips in Mr Brightside Saturday for the emotional connection.

Love the horse.

Hoping Prognosis doesn't come up in Aust, Jenni is weary from last week, Sistina is cooked from her midweek adventure and Broadsiding doesn't measure up.

Best at Sydney for mine is Lindermann. Strikes a field full of horses out of form but I just thought 3rd in a Gp1 in the Autumn before winning a G3 (plus 4L in the Donny isn't the worse) that we can forgive first up run when got a mile back from wide draw.
Haha yeah was very keen on via sistina until that happened!

I thought they’d scratched her? Looks like she’s still in?

I think AP needs a special award for triggering so many flogs into these type of threads and also racking up huge page & view numbers as well, what a master troll.:laughv1:

Reel It In Hook Line And Sinker GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is it time to ban greyhound racing and horse racing for good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back