Is Jarrad Waite the "best" player not to have played a good game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Podge2Flanklin

Debutant
May 10, 2007
Wendy Hill
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Thanks to Robert Walls, this guy got a gig in the Dream Team game, I still stand by my theory that he was in the team to make the Dream Team forwards look even better than they already are.

Watching him Saturday night though, he is much more comfortable the futherer away he is from an opponent, kicks like Carrazzo's sister and at 25, I think it's time Carlton fans faced reality and realise that he's not going to get any better.

I think the question should be 'Are Carlton the best team never to have played a good game?"

The amount of time the media spends flogging themselves over Judd, Fevola, Waite, Murphy, Gibbs etc etc, you'd think they'd won two in a row or something.

Disgraceful organisation.

Round 6, 2005. 19 Disposals, 8 marks, 5 goals
Round 1, 2006. 22 Disposals, 10 marks, 3 goals
Round 9, 2007. 17 Disposals, 7 marks, 4 goals
Round 10, 2007. 25 Disposals, 7 marks, 3 goals

Plus many more.

I think the question should be 'Are Carlton the best team never to have played a good game?"

The amount of time the media spends flogging themselves over Judd, Fevola, Waite, Murphy, Gibbs etc etc, you'd think they'd won two in a row or something.

Disgraceful organisation.

Christ calm down , they are coming from last and playing pretty well. How grand it must be to be a hawthorn supporter with jesus playing for you every week. Theres nothing wrong being excited about the future of your club ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha
I couldn't believe it when I saw him running out for Victoria. Shockingly bad player.
Waite is no Daniel Merrett who had five kicked on him with two teammates riding shotgun and your midfield making it hard for Fevola. Lions fans squint and pretend they have the next Leppitsch with Michael's build, but he's just a spud and another useless ranga.

Waite is no Daniel Merrett who had five kicked on him with two teammates riding shotgun and your midfield making it hard for Fevola. Lions fans squint and pretend they have the next Leppitsch with Michael's build, but he's just a spud and another useless ranga.

Speaking of Leppitsch... he was Whitnall's bunny wabbit. Used to rise up a cog when playing against him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Jarrad Waite the "best" player not to have played a good game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back