Is the Eagles list as bad as we thought?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sandra Sully here.
Maybe....

But saying that.... West coast already got Graham from Richmond. But I half expected him to go to the crows or port Adelaide as he is from South Australia.

Liam Baker? Again Richmond are demanding a 1st rounder like pick 12-18. He is worth a 1st rounder when contacted. He is out of contract though but only in his 7th year.

Again... If Liam Baker was out of contract in his 8th season, he would be a free agent.

Either WA club would of thrown him a 5 year deal at $700,000 a year.

Considering Richmond's position on the ladder, the compo pick wold be similar to Brad Crouch leaving the crows to head to the saints. A pick between 21 to 25.

Eagles still.dont have enough draft picks to properly re build.

Should have traded out Gov and Allan.
Why would eagles trade out Oscar Allen?

That is almost as stupid as your side trading out Warner.

Yeah lets trade one of our best players aged 24 or under for a good pick knowing that there is a 50 percent chance that pick could be a dud player.

Maybe....

But saying that.... West coast already got Graham from Richmond. But I half expected him to go to the crows or port Adelaide as he is from South Australia.

Liam Baker? Again Richmond are demanding a 1st rounder like pick 12-18. He is worth a 1st rounder when contacted. He is out of contract though but only in his 7th year.

Again... If Liam Baker was out of contract in his 8th season, he would be a free agent.

Either WA club would of thrown him a 5 year deal at $700,000 a year.

Considering Richmond's position on the ladder, the compo pick wold be similar to Brad Crouch leaving the crows to head to the saints. A pick between 21 to 25.

Congrats on missing the obvious point of my 3 word post.

Feels like West Coast have waived the white flag since Covid. They completely gave up that year and have never recovered.

If I was snippy, I would reply saying its better to wave a white flag than snort the white stuff like the Demons.

Or I could say that Covid was 3 years after we won a Premiership and most clubs are on there way down by then, so its not like the Bullies in 17 and 18, who completely shite the bed post winning in 16.

But seeing I'm not, I won't.

Why would eagles trade out Oscar Allen?

That is almost as stupid as your side trading out Warner.

Yeah lets trade one of our best players aged 24 or under for a good pick knowing that there is a 50 percent chance that pick could be a dud player.
Fair enough but he's nearly 26.
I'd keep him but if someone offered something like overs yod have a look at it.

Fair enough but he's nearly 26.
I'd keep him but if someone offered something like overs yod have a look at it.
Fair enough....

But Since he is only 26 years old, Might keep him if the eagles are confident the eagles can make finals in 2027 or 2028.

If it is 2027, well thats 3 years away and he will be 29 years old. So Allen hopes he has played a 3 or 4 year run of finals.

Still remember the Dockers 2012 to 2015 finals period. Our Best Tall forward in Pavlich , best tall defender in McPharlin and best ruckman in Sandilands were aged 30 years or over in thar 2012 finals series.

Me personally I dont think that is a Problem. Being aged 30 doesnt mean that players afl career is over. If those 30 year olds have a 2 or 3 year finals run with a bunch of talent aged 23 or under, so be it.

There has been many players that have played finals consistently at 30 to 33 years old

fair enough something to hang your hat on and maybe why the Dockers always achieve so little.
Some teams have Higher standards than others.

Yeah my team has only won 7 finals in 30 years from 1995 to 2024.

Your team has won 4 flags from 7 Grand finals Since the AFL era of 1990.

All I have to do is Look to Alberton oval. Port Adelaide fans have won 6 finals in 12 seasons. Made 4 preliminary finals in 12 years and They still hate Ken Hinkley. lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the Eagles list as bad as we thought?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back