Is there a bigger flog than Basil Zempilas?

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly, He's average to bad at his job, Messing up words, Cringe ASF moments, He'makes the product overall less appealing

Secondly, to Demonize the homeless who have to sleep rough on the city streets in west perth for the bare ****ing minimum safety which we all take for granted in this cold shitty world shows how much of a low class individual this man is

Clearly hosting telethon is just a chance to get his face and profile out there, because how this guy talks he couldnt give a f**k about people in need, Go walk off a cliff you campaigner

Firstly, He's average to bad at his job, Messing up words, Cringe ASF moments, He'makes the product overall less appealing

Secondly, to Demonize the homeless who have to sleep rough on the city streets in west perth for the bare ******* minimum safety which we all take for granted in this cold shitty world shows how much of a low class individual this man is

Clearly hosting telethon is just a chance to get his face and profile out there, because how this guy talks he couldnt give a f**k about people in need, Go walk off a cliff you campaigner

AMEN - I'm surprised there hasn't been more made about his commments tbh

Is there a bigger narcissist in the Football World? No. Are there bigger flogs? It’s possible

Well, only in the sense that "anything is possible".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Basil caught corona and had to wear a face mask over that schnoz, it would look like his face had an erection.
"...like one of those huge Pakistani marquees..."

I reckon one of those homeless people he’s taking a sh*t on to further himself would do a better job than him. What a mean spirited w***er he is - just like we’ve always suspected.
I've no doubt you're correct - really it wouldn't be too hard.

Just on the subject of homelessness I recently discovered a Youtube series called Invisible People which really challenged the way I look at homeless people.
Here's one example.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back