Is this the night Gooch has been waiting for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Besides the Adelaide tournament last year, whenever I watched the Gooch it was constant choking of serve when it gets close to the tiebreak. Hes had 3 break pts a few times in Sydney and ripped out massive serves to hold. As long as he plays like that tonight he should win because Tursunov is a person who will get frustrated by Gooch's serve. Prove that you arent a dud Gooch! GO THE GOOCH :thumbsu:

Besides the Adelaide tournament last year, whenever I watched the Gooch it was constant choking of serve when it gets close to the tiebreak. Hes had 3 break pts a few times in Sydney and ripped out massive serves to hold. As long as he plays like that tonight he should win because Tursunov is a person who will get frustrated by Gooch's serve. Prove that you arent a dud Gooch! GO THE GOOCH :thumbsu:
I gotta say watching him can be fustrating because he always hits the ball out or into the net.
Good luck to him 2nite:thumbsu:

I thought he would win with the crowd on his side and yea he does have a killer backhand. I thought it would get him across the line.
I think he did a good job though :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the night Gooch has been waiting for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back