Think Tank Is Tom Hawkins the most overated Geelong forward of all time?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had enough of Hawkins , so overated. Stengle had a much better year but all you want to talk about is Hawkins because he went to Melbourne Grammer and plays polo.
If you don't want to talk about someone the best thing to do is not start threads about them.

I've had enough of Hawkins , so overated. Stengle had a much better year but all you want to talk about is Hawkins because he went to Melbourne Grammer and plays polo.
You started the thread you dumb campaigner. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF

The great mystery to me is that the knuckle dragging pie muncher is apparently rated!

On learning Dawkins plays polo I had a terrible vision of him and The KFC Silo aka NicNat playing polo on woolly mammoths. Surely it would be animal cruelty for him to ride a horse.

The great mystery to me is that the knuckle dragging pie muncher is apparently rated!

On learning Dawkins plays polo I had a terrible vision of him and The KFC Silo aka NicNat playing polo on woolly mammoths. Surely it would be animal cruelty for him to ride a horse.
1671847543101.gif
Footage of Tom Hawkins v Tom McCartin in the 2022 Grand Final. Guess which one McCartin is🤣🤣
(could substitute McCartin for Hickey, same pathetic result)

He just shoves his barge arse in front of defenders and if that does not work,he pushes them into the back to Marcel Marceu umpiring.

If I was a Richmond supporter I would gladly admit Hawkins has had a better career and FF generally than Jack Riewoldt.

The bitterness you Tiger fans towards all things and players Geelong related is both amusing and sad.

I don't particularly like Hawkins either, but respect where respect is due.

When are the cats building a Steven Hocking statue or are they waiting until he goes back to the AFL and then back to Geelong again?

may i ask an honest question?

Why do you post about geelong so much?

If need you need help please reach out, seems theres a few jealousy demons running laps in your head and telling you
to spend all your time making stupid comments on a forum to make yourself feel better.

If need you need help please reach out, seems theres a few jealousy demons running laps in your head and telling you
to spend all your time making stupid comments on a forum to make yourself feel better.
If you can photoshop a picture of Trump in a Cats jumper I reckon his head will explode

Just replying to the 100's of Richmond threads made by cat supporters who like to deride Brooke Cotchin.

Just replying to the 100's of Richmond threads made by cat supporters who like to deride Brooke Cotchin.

Dude everyone derides Brooke Cotchin, it's not just a Geelong exclusive past time lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You love hanging s**t on women and you love Qatar, say no more.

Zzzst . Dissing Brooke is not women hating. Also the Jury is out whatever she is a CIS woman, she has suspiciously similar facial features to Caitlyn Jenner.

And so what if I enjoyed the World Cup in Qatar, best global sporting event in decades, not my problem if self-righteous, fun wrecking Woke police prudes like yourself are offended over trivial issues that don't affect you at all whatsoever here in Australia.

Grow up Soy Drinker. There is legit reasons you were runner up in FOTY voting this year

Zzzst . Dissing Brooke is not women hating. Also the Jury is out whatever she is a CIS woman, she has suspiciously similar facial features to Caitlyn Jenner.

And so what if I enjoyed the World Cup in Qatar, best global sporting event in decades, not my problem if self-righteous, fun wrecking Woke police prudes like yourself are offended over trivial issues that don't affect you at all whatsoever here in Australia.

Grow up Soy Drinker. There is legit reasons you were runner up in FOTY voting this year
Your way out of line even for Bay 13, calling Brooke Cotchin a man or a trans for years on end.
Grow up Elmer Spud.

Your way out of line even for Bay 13, calling Brooke Cotchin a man or a trans for years on end.
Grow up Elmer Spud.

I literally have never said such a thing, not my fault you chose to interpret my posts in the manner you choose to..

Also yesterday you made a not too subtle homophobic jibe over a photo of Tom Hawkins and Joel Selwood

giphy.gif

I literally have never said such a thing, not my fault you chose to interpret my posts in the manner you choose to..

Also yesterday you made a not too subtle homophobic jibe over a photo of Tom Hawkins and Joel Selwood

giphy.gif
Give Brooke a break for a while, she's a normal good person.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is Tom Hawkins the most overated Geelong forward of all time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back