Is your captain as fat as Luke Hodge?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mighty Boosh

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hi Bay.

The answer is no, but I thought it would be a good to compare the 16 lighter types against Luke Hodge for shits and giggles. The captains will be chosen at random.

1. The random selector came up with Brent Harvey for this comparison.

While Brent may bang an ugly bogan nearly as rotund as Podge and likes to beat up on team mates to assert his leadership he can't eat a dozen buckets of fried chicken before breakfast.

x610.jpg

Podgey, you really are a fatso

Chris & Rebecca juddley.
Although the two have just been married and you would expect them to break out a little with the calories, they still cant get near podgeys wait when both stand on the scales.

Podgey, your pretty fat.

Hi Bay.

The answer is no, but I thought it would be a good to compare the 16 lighter types against Luke Hodge for shits and giggles. The captains will be chosen at random.

1. The random selector came up with Brent Harvey for this comparison.

While Brent may bang an ugly bogan nearly as rotund as Podge and likes to beat up on team mates to assert his leadership he can't eat a dozen buckets of fried chicken before breakfast.

x610.jpg

Podgey, you really are a fatso

Even tho the stench of failure is high in this thread, I've enjoyed the read thus far.

Surely it's an optical illusion, surely.
Unfortunately not. Hawthorn actually custom make pear-shaped guernseys for him and Buddy. And a few others.... Hang on- for a bunch of pretty boys they really are a fat lot at the Hawks. Is this an after effect from beefing up on *injuction*?

When I saw that photo I though OMG that's a fat ****.

Hird would have sacked the fat boy then re drafted him.

Who says *injunction* isn't performance enhancing

Ling isn't fat, but he's ****ing ugly

He doesn't grimace either... so I guess we're ahead
Cheers for the reminder TD, I couldn't remember who captained Geelong. I did however manage to get a pic of the Ling's Family Christmas party last year and while they're a bunch of ugly ***** with a KFC fetish almost as severe as Hodges I couldn't find one member from his entire family as fat as Podgey.

l_b0161cecc4ff4ecfa2be2f2fa294708e.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like he's had plenty of rest in the offseason.

Still a legend and will get fit as the season goes on.

Wouldn't want to be tackling a Hodge with 10 extra kilos. Will not slow him down one bit will just hurt the guy trying to stop him more.

Not surpirising for a Hawk supporter. I am constantly suprised by the number of Hawk supporters that are openly gay or in the closet yet extremely camp.

Let's hope lethal03 doesn't have Podges girth and can do something about it.

The crowbots can answer in the affirmative if you are talking about being a fat head. (thick between the ears)

Ling isn't fat, but he's ****ing ugly

He doesn't grimace either... so I guess we're ahead

How would you know?

How would anyone know?

The crowbots can answer in the affirmative if you are talking about being a fat head. (thick between the ears)

Most people in Australia are under the impression VB is actually quite intelligent with his university degree while playing football at the same time. Kind of like Cassis... Ohhh trolling. :eek:

How would you know?

How would anyone know?

:D:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Is your captain as fat as Luke Hodge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back