Is your captain as fat as Luke Hodge?

Remove this Banner Ad

For those interested, that photo is a few years old.

After 2008, Clarko made Hodgey put on some weight so he could play on the big CHFs after Croady looked doubtful of returning for the 2009 season.

Clarko also got Buddy to put on a bit, but it didn't work.

Both are in incredible shape at the moment. Especially Buddy.

Look out, flogs.

We're back.

After 2008, Clarko made Hodgey put on some weight so he could play on the big CHFs after Croady looked doubtful of returning for the 2009 season.

Look out, flogs.

We're back.

No mate, you're not back, you were always there... and nothing will change next year

Look out, flogs.

We're back.
Haha... yeah, that's what happened. When was this exactly?

Name a fatter captain then if you dispute the premise of the OP?

They must have a culture problem down at Hawthorn.

3430733636_2f59bd5391.jpg

Haha... yeah, that's what happened. When was this exactly?

Name a fatter captain then if you dispute the premise of the OP?

That is precisely what happened. If I CBF finding the articles I would.

Fatter captain? Um, Jono Brown is looking a little chunky these days.

Who's your captain btw?

Ling is fatter than Hodge.

Stupid thread. Hodge is now in great shape, and is the best captain in the league.

Luke Hodge - Captain Courageous.

They must have a culture problem down at Hawthorn.

3430733636_2f59bd5391.jpg

Did more for our club than any one of your tanking losers have done for Carlton.

He had to

Carrying all that muscle around when younger is great, but it takes a serious toll on a player like Brown (He crashes packs, hell, if it's on the field he wants to crash through it).

For his longevity a sleeker Brown is good, but don't expect the physical monster he once was.

Look out, flogs.

We're back.

Thats what you lot said when you when your players claimed they were going to towell us up in the elimination final last year.:)

Somebody at the Hawforn should buy hodge a treadmill...

He had to

Carrying all that muscle around when younger is great, but it takes a serious toll on a player like Brown (He crashes packs, hell, if it's on the field he wants to crash through it).

For his longevity a sleeker Brown is good, but don't expect the physical monster he once was.

Thanks for some epic stating of the obvious. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is precisely what happened. If I CBF finding the articles I would.

Fatter captain? Um, Jono Brown is looking a little chunky these days.

Ling is fatter than Hodge.

Luke Hodge - Captain Courageous.
The old CBF argument. Nice. We can all make shit up then claim we CBF supporting it with reality. I provided a photo of Hodge I understand was taken last year. Quite recent.

Brown? No

Ling? No

Wow, you're struggling. That's only two you could think of and both incorrect. Any others you'd like to have a go at or are you willing to concede Podge is the fattest captain in the league.

And Captain Courageous? How long has he had that title....

Is your captain representing the AFL in Australia's Greatest Athlete?

Fail bin this shit.
If Rexona wanted an AFL star to win they would have a much better chance with Green than Podgey. Green was a soccer, cricket and footy star in his younger years and is reknowned as an all-round sportsman and athlete.

I can see why you'd want this in the fail bin though- after claiming a couple of other captains fatter and being shot down you'd prefer we just shelve this topic.

Fact is Podge is the fattest captain in the league. Admit it.

Is Mark Cosgrove captain of Tasmania in the cricket?

It could be a tv show - Cosgrove and Hodge starring in "two fat tasmanians"

If Rexona wanted an AFL star to win they would have a much better chance with Green than Podgey. Green was a soccer, cricket and footy star in his younger years and is reknowned as an all-round sportsman and athlete.

I can see why you'd want this in the fail bin though- after claiming a couple of other captains fatter and being shot down you'd prefer we just shelve this topic.

Fact is Podge is the fattest captain in the league. Admit it.

Brad "Pumpkin Head" Green is nothing but a front running, downhill skiing wanka.

He's a decent kick and mark (for a Melbourne player), but Hodge is better than him in every area of the game.

He wouldn't be in the leadership group, let alone captain any other side in the league.

Enjoy more failure from the Dees this season, TMB. Hopefully you wont lose the one good player you've been tanking for to GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is your captain as fat as Luke Hodge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back